Weedplant [ESX, QB]

Small Description:
This is a highly configurable script newly developed for servers who want to reduce AFK farming and make their server more fun, as with this script you have the possibility to have an income, but in the meantime RP with your friends. Nevertheless, players can fight over where various players should be allowed to plant their plants. This script is extremely well thought out and I’ve made a lot of cool little details that make it more player friendly.

CONFIG:
As I said - it is highly configurable.
config.lua (6.7 KB)

Preview

Features:

1. Plant weed (everywhere or on dirt - configurable)
  2. Feed plants with water and fertilizer - otherwise the plant will die
  3. Show your weedplants on map, if you forgot where you planted your weed
  4. You can see other people’s plants
  5. You can harvest your plant at 85% or at 100%. At 85% you get less for your plant - at 100% you get more.
  6. Can only have an x number of plants
  7. You can choose whether players should be able to plant all over the place, or only in soil.
  8. You can activate a minigame when harvesting. If you fail - you lose your plant
  9. Option to change crops for each plant (Can possibly be used to grow coke plants too)
  10. Many options (Minigames, ox_lib, oxmenu, qb-target, qtarget, oxtarget, no target,

5 DIFFERENT PLANT TYPES!

• OG kush
  • Purple Haze
  • Skunk
  • Amnesia
  • AK47
  • Whie-widow

PRICE:
Price: 2.5€ + VAT (if applicable)
BUY HERE

My scripts are encrypted with Keymaster, which gives our customers the best satisfaction and 100% uptime. Of course the scripts are still customizable via the config

Dependencies:

- QB-CORE / ESX (1.9.1 or higher)

- QB-Target / ox_target / qtarget / none

- oxmysql

RO_Lib

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100
Requirements QB-Core / ESX / OXmysql / QB-TARGET / OXtarget / RO_LIB
Support Yes

Scripts I can recommend:
QB/ESX Advanced rental job
QB/ESX Player Owned Drug-Labs
STANDALONE RO-Keypad
QB/ESX 24 XMAS Questline
QB-Gang
QB Mission to craft
QB/ESX RobNPC
QB Policeprops
STANDALONE Psychosis
STANDALONE Drug Processing
STANDALONE Skills
STANDALONE Notify system with tts (text to speak)

6 Likes

I accidentally rendered the video in 360p… I will upload it in 1080p later :+1:

1080p is out now…

I MADE THE SCRIPT FREE ONLY FOR TODAY FOR FREE TRIAL! BE QUICK!
Download the script before it is too late - The script is only free trial for today!

1 Like

Free releases must contain a direct download. Please add a direct download link or remove the ‘free’ tag.

3 Likes

It isnt even free lol. You go to the Tebex and you have to pay more than 0.

No u have to pay 0.0

1 Like

I changed it to paid but [LIMITED FREE TRIAL] in the title. Is it allowed?

1 Like

Should remove the you decide how much tag for the day then, that’ll fix it.

It’s changed. Didn’t know it would cause confusion… I apologize for that :slight_smile:

ESX version please :slight_smile:

I am working on it already! :smiley:

1 Like

maybe add some multiple plant, not only weed. and add configuration for target system.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I will take that under consideration, thanks!

[ script:oxmysql] SCRIPT ERROR in promise (unhandled rejection): Error: Rovelt_weedplant was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Unknown column ‘rate’ in ‘field list’
[ script:oxmysql] INSERT INTO player_plants (coords, seed, stage, rate, water, food, by_player) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) [“{"z":4.57118415832519,"y":-1592.5340576171876,"x":-1185.2978515625}”,“weed_seed”,0,10,10,10,“UMZ40569”]
[ script:oxmysql] > (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:22275)
[ script:oxmysql] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[ script:oxmysql]

im getting this error, just tried to plant a seed

Yea… There were a database error. The new update should fix that! :smiley:

no, new error now

ESX IS OUT NOW
Claim it here!

If Ya’ll wanna see the ESX version too - go ahead. It’s live on my youtube channel:

I have some plans for the script in the future! :smiley:

• Make zones that give both more in the end, which makes your plant grow faster
  • Make gang zones combined with my QB gang job script (Reputation) - When different gangs steal/destroy the plants in each other’s turf, it takes one’s reputation if the opposite gang is online. This results in you getting less out of your plants. (The lower the rep, the less you get)