Gang Mission [QB]

Small Description:
This is a highly configurable script newly developed for servers who want to improve RP and not just farm for drugs, money and weapons. This makes it possible to interact with gangs and create missions among the server. Among them, as a gang, you can fight over the customers and who gets to carry out these missions. This increases the RP, since you are dependent on each other. Nevertheless, this also opens the way for the gangs to now negotiate and hire people to do their missions, as they don’t want to get blood on their hands. This is only doomed to promote RP! Buy it before it’s too late.

CONFIG:
As I said - it is highly configurable.
Config.lua (10.5 KB)

Preview: https://youtu.be/sYerAG9MJGA

Features:

• Find chests that only gangs can open.
  • Gangs must give missions that they receive in these chests
  • After receiving the mission from a gang, you have to go to a given location and shoot some people. Here you have to lockpick the car and drive it back and deliver it to the gang you received the mission from.
  • The gang is now handed the mission. The gang must then deliver the car to a location and take the drugs out of the car.
  • Here you can receive drugs or a nice box. In the rare box you can get 3 different items (common, rare and legendary).

PRICE:
Price: 2.5€ + VAT (if applicable)
BUY HERE

My scripts are encrypted with Keymaster, which gives our customers the best satisfaction and 100% uptime. Of course the scripts are still customizable via the config

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1300
Requirements QB-Core
Support Yes

Scripts I can recommend:
QB/ESX Advanced rental job
QB/ESX Player Owned Drug-Labs
STANDALONE RO-Keypad
QB/ESX 24 XMAS Questline
QB Mission to craft
QB/ESX RobNPC
QB Policeprops
STANDALONE Psychosis
STANDALONE Drug Processing
STANDALONE Skills
STANDALONE Notify system with tts (text to speak)
QB/ESX Weedplant

1 Like

Imma make some reputation, new missions and just making a better finish on this script soon.

35% OFF BLACK FRIDAY!
Original price: 10 € + VAT (if applicable)
35% off: 6.5€ + VAT (if applicable)