vMenu

I’ve got a wiki page explaining everything that you need to know/do to set this up, including one page dedicated to permissions. Wiki link.

You can either have them join, and go to <serverip:port>/players.json and look through it there, however an easier method is to use something like WhatsMyId and let the players join your server, then it’ll print out all identifiers for each player onto the server console.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, that is exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

so for some reason it keeps making the sun glitch back and forth over and over like its trying to change time or weather while the script is funning

Are you running another weather resource such as vSync? vMenu also tries to control the weather so they may be conflicting.

i use a custom weather script i made to handel the weather so its cool to use this to switch weathers but i dont want it to handel syncing do you know how to turn it off?

look in one of the files i dont remember which but i saw it

I believe you need to add this line…
set vMenuDisableTimeAndWeatherSync ‘true’
to the top of your server.cfg.

hm dosent seem to work

Yes that’s how you’d disable weather and time sync. However, you’ll need to use at least v1.0.2 or above for this to work.

You can’t have this resource running with weather and time sync if you have another resource that also manages this. So you’ll have to add the convar to the server.cfg to disable it, like stated above.
If this doesn’t work then you either aren’t using the most recent version or you’re not setting the convar correctly.

1 Like

Convars needs to be ABOVE the starting of the resource, not after/blow it…

1 Like

understood let me switch that up i also just PM’ed you my perms file thank you for all the help man

I have got mine below my database convar, and it still interferes with vsync.

1 Like

@Vespura

Would it be possible to add an additional weather effect that combines the XMAS Snow w/ the blizzard XD? I love both of them, but I would absolutely love it more if I could have the snow all over the ground + a blizzard out.

Snow in L.A. lolwut?

Btw got all my privileges figured out. This menu is beautiful.

Edit: My other admins love it too. Huge step-up from what we were using.

First of all this is so far above and beyond the other menus out there that words can not tell you how grateful many of us are. I have one possible bug and one request to share.

Request: Unless I am missing it, it would be nice for admins to be able to turn on player blips to keep an eye on things.

Possible Bug: Having an issue when I spawn in an addon police vehicle it randomly (or seemingly so) disappears even while driving it. This did not start happening until I loaded vMenu. I know in the past there was an issue with a locking script doing the same thing to people but can’t remember the name of the script.

At the end of the day this is one of the best releases I have seen come to FiveM in a long time. Thanks for the obvious hard work you have put into this project.

Mark

edit: I am running v 1.0.3.

3 Likes

@4David10 The car disappearing happen with me as well. Are you using AddonsVehicleSpawnMenu too?

No. The only menu is vMenu.

Hey Ves, thanks for this great menu!

I have two questions for you:

First, how hard would it be to implement an “Add Clip” feature instead of just an automatic 100% fill up? For roleplaying purposes so you can actually run out of ammo.

Second, I have noticed on pretty much all trainers that the MP skin always has that stupid blue shirt. Any way of removing that?

Glad you like it.

Regarding the weather types, I don’t think so. As SetWeatherTypeTransition() is either broken, or I’ve just not been able to figure out how to get it working correctly.

Will try to add this in the future, however not sure if it’ll be compatible with something like NoPlayerBlips. Would have to do a lot of testing to get that working correctly.

Glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Some others have reported this too, however I honestly have no clue why this would even happen in the first place and so far I’ve been unable to reproduce this myself so I can’t really investigate this issue until I can reproduce it.

No that hard, will probably add either that, or a button where you can enter a custom amount of ammo you want. Or both.

Not sure what you mean?
You can use the < and > arrows to select different shirts, and press enter or (A on controller) to change the texture/variation of the currently selected clothing item.

If that’s not what you mean then please explain it again for me. :confused:

Which version are you using & can you show your server.cfg file (just upload it to something like hastebin.com)?

1 Like

Sure, I can explain. Basically I can make the blue shirt go away by changing the color, of course, under “Shirt Overlay / Jackets” However, if I go away from Item #0 either left or right then a Yellow shirt appears clipping through the jacket. I can play around for about 10 minutes to finally get something like a jacket and a shirt together but its really annoying.

Honestly I think I fixed it.

Edit: Also the Player blips would be greatly appreciated and I get the same bug, addon’s get deleted.