vMenu

Well, it’d take a lot of work to actually match and link all “valid” possible clothing options together. Which basically requires a “copy” of GTA V’s real clothing shop menus. And considering this is only supposed to be a “trainer” menu, rather than a full wardrobe menu, I’m not going to put the time into figuring out every single clothing option and seeing if it matches with other clothing options, then hardcoding that into the menu. Unless I’m missing some native that magically fixes everything for me, this will be a lot of work which I don’t plan on doing just for this menu.

:+1:

Won’t be fixed anytime soon until I can find out what’s causing this.

1 Like

Suggestion, the peds looks cool, but you could look into npc’s, animals etc, similar to lambda.

Also do you think it’s possible to make simple trainer server sided.

Not related to this topic whatsoever, but the answer is: no, unless you have the source code for it or you want to code it yourself from scratch.

1. I’m not trying to make this a lambda 2.0 copy :confused:
  2. npc’s and animals are already in the menu though? Should be in the list of available peds somewhere.
1 Like

I know it isn’t I mean to have several pages, for different skins, rather than scrolling.

Unless NativeUI add this option, or I modify nativeui myself, which I really, really hate doing, it won’t be possible.
An alternative (without having to add this into native ui) is if I created a new menu for each page, which is a really bad way of coding it so I won’t do that for obvious reasons.

1 Like

can anyone show me a working perms sheet?

The default one included in the resource files is a working permissions file.

1 Like

If it does not work copy and paste the perms at the bottom of your server.cfg file :wink:

I’m having a little issue with the source code, what references are there?

Here’s my errors:

CS1525 Invalid expression term 'int' - CommonFunction.cs 613
CS1525 Invalid expression term 'int' - CommonFunction.cs 614
CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected - CommunFunction.cs 613
CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected - CommunFunction.cs 614
CS0103 The name 'dashboardcolor' does not exist in the current context - CommonFunction.cs 614
CS0103 The name 'dashboardcolor' does not exist in the current context - CommonFunction.cs 617
CS0103 The name 'interiorcolor' does not exist in the current context - CommonFunction.cs 613
CS0103 The name 'interiorcolor' does not exist in the current context - CommonFunction.cs 616

You’re using an outdated CitizenFX.Core.dll client reference. Update it to the latest version from your game files.

1 Like

Oh, thanks mate!

(20 chars)

Okay I’m still getting that error, updated it from my CitizenFX.Core.dll in my AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\clr2\lib\mono\4.5.

can you post the lines stated above please so we can better assist you with the errors you are having

Probably around this part:

int.TryParse(vehicleInfo["interiorColor"], out int interiorcolor);
                int.TryParse(vehicleInfo["dashboardColor"], out int dashboardcolor);

SetVehicleInteriorColour(vehicle.Handle, interiorcolor);
                SetVehicleDashboardColour(vehicle.Handle, dashboardcolor);

Woks fine for me though so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Wonder if he has .net installed properly he needs the 4.5.2 sdk VS Community 2017 by default installs 4.6.1

It was because I was on VS 2015 Community, not 2017, just updated it.

It worked thanks mate.

you can post them at the end of your server cfg?

I’m not sure why mine won’t work :confused: i cant get it to work with the perms correctly and it like doesn’t recognize im an admin or something

vMenu v1.0.4

Fixes in this update

• Fixed a bug which occurred when you tried to use a teleport feature, while inside a car and not being the driver. This has been changed so when you try to do it now, you’ll teleport to the location without trying to take the vehicle with you.
  • Fixed multiple typo’s and other text/message related issues. Also changed some of the phrasing in some descriptions.
  • Fixed the menu being able to be opened when another resource or mod was getting user input using the on-screen keyboard.
  • Fixed the “re-opening” of (certain) submenus when getting user input is done.
  • I can’t test this myself because I don’t have an ultra-wide monitor, but players with an ultra-wide monitor (or any game resolution more than 1080p) should now also have the menu aligned on the right side of their screen.

Changes/improvements in this update

• Playernames will now use a different font in notifications.
  • Improved performance and execution speed of some custom functions.
  • Improved the menu controls & removed useless delays.
  • Updated README.md, PERMISSIONS.md and /config/permissions.cfg to include the permissions/info for the new features in this update.
  • Cleaned up and organized some more internal stuff.

New in this update

• Vehicle window tints are now saved when saving a vehicle. Don’t worry, your existing save files for each vehicle will be converted to support the new update automatically when you spawn them. There could however be an issue spawning your saved vehicles if you join a server using an outdated version of vMenu. Please contact the server owner and tell them to update vMenu in that case!
  • Added a NoClip menu/option. The enable/disable key is F2 by default, but can be changed by setting this in your server.cfg file: set vMenuNoClipKey xxx (xxx being any valid number/key code). NoClip requires the vMenu.NoClip permission.

Download here or here: vMenu-v1.0.4.zip (444.7 KB)

3 Likes

Sweet update i love this! you are working hard! were do the saves go in the folder when people save there cars and peds?