vMenu

how do you give them access to spawn it?

Please say to me How to make full machine name

please to me say how to make more symbols name machine

I have a problem with the vehicle modification option, all mods for body and so are working but if i do the performance option non of these will work. Did i missed something?

I’ve edited my locations,json file but it’s not updating on my self host server

That seems like a pretty hard thing to do.
I have already started working on a lot of things for vMenu. I will have a little experiment and see what I can come up with for this as well :wink:

Hello! Does anyone know how to unban people? it’s a padlock when I have to unban them!

Ok, I have this downloaded and it seems to work amazing. My only issue is the admin mod set up. I have used the Steam Hex ID and it will not allow me access to items I set for admin/mod. I have searched and there is no clear answer or solution for this. Any help would be awesome.

How can I if possible sort cars by their brand/make instead of the normal categories provided? I wanna do something like rsm’s vmenu.

1 Like

Ya might want to check here.

hello, very good work. I installed it a followed all step but my menu won’t open. just the F2 for the no clip is working. Someone can help me ?

Hello, any one know how to correctly block spawning of default gta vehicles with this?

when i block the spawns in the permissions it also blocks the spawning of saved vehicles even though i didnt touch that permission

I need help with joining the discord server It wont let me if somebody can personally invite me to the discord server that would be greatly appreciated my new discord is z.achh.

there is no fxmanifest in the rar so what do we do or where do we get one that will work

Hey I have vMenu working as it is supposed to, I am just trying to see if anyone has any knowledge on how to further restrict options, specifically the vehicle options.mod options. I can either turn it on or turn it off but for example, I want to take away the option to edit, horns, wheel type, custom tires, xenon lights, bullet proof tires, tire smoke, and tire smoke color. This is what I have done in vMeny permissions.cfg, but I do not think I am calling the right option.

add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.Mod” allow
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.Horn” deny
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.WheelType” deny
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.Custom” deny
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.Xenon” deny
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.BulletProofTires” deny
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.TireSmoke” deny
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.VehicleOptions.TireSmokeColor” deny

Any help on where I could find the names of these options to properly block them would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to fully block them from showing up, you can add a # infront of each one

How do i make custom addon weapons appear in the same section where base game guns are? I’ve seen it done but can’t figure out how

You need to edit the source code and add the guns in yourself and recompile it.

I’ll be releasing an update soon that will contain the latest community PR’s that include new vehicle and weapon models.

1 Like

Has this been released yet?