vMenu

is it possible to toggle a vMenu option with a command or not?
Idk how to get vMenu to work in a resource i made

Please May Someone help me build vMenu and Compile it?

Hi, I’m struggling with configuring permissions on my test server. It’s a brand new server and vMenu is the only external resource on it.

A possible reason this all could be caused is if being the server owner somehow just gives you a default “super admin” role that just completely ignores whatever you write in the cfg file even if you remove yourself from the principal.

So basically…

For an example, I’ll use the Online Players menu:
What does work is if I remove the permission to view a menu (.Menu) from everyone. The menu no longer shows up which is what is intended. However, let’s say I comment out “add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Spectate” allow”… that doesn’t do anything. In-game, it just pretends that I have the .All permission and shows every single option.

THIS IS MY PERMISSIONS.CFG: ################################################################################ - Pastebin.com
- The IDs aren’t mine but I still commented them out because… why not.

One thing also to note… for some reason NoClip is enabled even though I also commented out the line that added it to everyone.

Yes, if you created your test server with txAdmin it will automatically add your FiveM identifier to the server.cfg with the permission “Admin” try commenting this out.

Okay, I’ve done that and I thought for sure that would fix the issue… it hasn’t :sob:

Hello got an issue with saved settings…
Player who are on another server/local can enable theirs player names/blips and they can see that on my server aswell even when i got misc setting disabled for users…
Is there any option to disable it actually ?
Thank you

Hi Vespura, I contact you because I downloaded your last version vMenu 3.5.0, possible to have the fxmanifest? Thanks in advance !

Hey I saw on a stream that someone was able to saving preset characters in subfolders, and I wanted to know how to do that. It would be a huge help if anyone knows!

You downloaded the source files. Build the cs files or download the release

Is there any way to disable this submenu?
Can’t enable expanded radar by the settings or by the native SetBigmapActive, because its disabled by the vmenu by frame.

Im sure people have said this before and i just cant find it, but i have an issue:

Ive followed all of the steps and most permissions work for vmenu. The issue is that it still thinks im an Admin even though i dont have my steam hex set as admin/mod, and i tried removing myself as a server admin directly from my hosting service (idk if that worked). I am simply trying to test what works for regular civilians and what doesnt, but either some perms are being given to everyone while only given to mods/admins, or its reading me as an admin still. Any fix?

I’d Like to know this as well.

Hiya whenever I try to put my friends hex in it doesnt work for permissions, we have taken out the letters, there is no spelling mistakes and it still doesnt work does anyone have any ideas or is it screwed?

How is vmenu developer tools disabled timecycle modifier

Disabled for players as per pic, I have tried allsorts

Is there any way to enable Location Blips by default?

Per client, You can. You just need to enable the location blips, and save the settings in the misc menu.
If you where meaning server-sided, you would need to edit the source code, I dont believe there is a config option for it. I will have a look for you :wink:

Was the streamer playing on DOJ? I have a friend who’s a member of DOJ and he was showing me they have a modified version of vMenu like that. Not sure who the author is or if it’s something the DOJ devs whipped up specifically for their server. I’m also wondering if it’s accessible anywhere online.

I am truly out of ideas on where to look anymore so I’m praying someone here can help me out.

I have recently joined a new FiveM server(Jatho Designs server to be specific) and I’ve been trying for the last day to get the vMenu to open on their server. the limited replies ive been able to receive from their team have said clear my cache, check my keybind ect ect the usual. So i did it all even down to complete fresh re-installs of FiveM & GTA 5 too still no luck. If anyone has any clue to how I can fix this I’d appreciate any help I can get.

Can you update this with the streamer/server so we could try to track down the dev team? I’ve seen rumors of this kind of functionality for a while but I could never figure it out or begin to track down a dev team who could. Any sort of identifying info would be helpful here.

It wasn’t DOJ, it was SAF. Screenshot was provided by a friend, but I can get him to track down the streamer if needed. But I do know it was on the SAF server.