vMenu

That’s for any vehicles that you add on, if you haven’t added any that’s how it looks until you add them.

Add them via vMenu/config/addons.json

There are many places that explain how to do that.

You can use cd_easytime for this blackout feature its much better than vMenus as the lights stay on
i doubt official vMenu will even be updated anytime soon
somebody did update a forked version for criminal enterprises though which was nice

ok i got one tutorial about vmenu but where can get vehicle, weapons, addons …?

I’ve tried easytime but it conflicts with something because it make the time of day go from night to day every second. Not sure what the conflict is either.

All you need is names, there are various sites etc where you can get these from.

I get mine from GTA FANDOM

Below is DLC Vehicles, but it has everything there

Note to view spawn name etc click on the miscellaneous tab

Am i joined cuz i cant get into Redline?

How do i restrict certain vehicles?

im having a problem with permissions every time i add a permission to admin that permission doesnt work

got that problem to. Do got a fix for that?

Is there any alternative that is updated?

is it possible to toggle a vMenu option with a command or not?
Idk how to get vMenu to work in a resource i made

Please May Someone help me build vMenu and Compile it?

Hi, I’m struggling with configuring permissions on my test server. It’s a brand new server and vMenu is the only external resource on it.

A possible reason this all could be caused is if being the server owner somehow just gives you a default “super admin” role that just completely ignores whatever you write in the cfg file even if you remove yourself from the principal.

So basically…

For an example, I’ll use the Online Players menu:
What does work is if I remove the permission to view a menu (.Menu) from everyone. The menu no longer shows up which is what is intended. However, let’s say I comment out “add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Spectate” allow”… that doesn’t do anything. In-game, it just pretends that I have the .All permission and shows every single option.

THIS IS MY PERMISSIONS.CFG: ################################################################################ - Pastebin.com
- The IDs aren’t mine but I still commented them out because… why not.

One thing also to note… for some reason NoClip is enabled even though I also commented out the line that added it to everyone.

Yes, if you created your test server with txAdmin it will automatically add your FiveM identifier to the server.cfg with the permission “Admin” try commenting this out.

Okay, I’ve done that and I thought for sure that would fix the issue… it hasn’t :sob:

Hello got an issue with saved settings…
Player who are on another server/local can enable theirs player names/blips and they can see that on my server aswell even when i got misc setting disabled for users…
Is there any option to disable it actually ?
Thank you

Hi Vespura, I contact you because I downloaded your last version vMenu 3.5.0, possible to have the fxmanifest? Thanks in advance !

Hey I saw on a stream that someone was able to saving preset characters in subfolders, and I wanted to know how to do that. It would be a huge help if anyone knows!

You downloaded the source files. Build the cs files or download the release

Is there any way to disable this submenu?
Can’t enable expanded radar by the settings or by the native SetBigmapActive, because its disabled by the vmenu by frame.