vMenu

Hello! I had also this problem. The only correct way was to update your FXServer. After that it will run perfectly.

When i start my server this pops up:
[vMenu] [ERROR] [DEBUG LOG] SQLite error: SQL logic error no such table: bans

Any help pls

Is there a way to lockout specific cars from being spawned using vMenu?

I cant change mp peds hair colors, any ideas, would really appreciate it :)*

How can I turn a option like Player location display in vMenu to always be on when someone joins the game???

How do I set it the keybind to f1 I set it to 272 and this is what I have in my sever.cfg

start exec permissions.cfg
start vMenu

Whenever we go to create a character or edit one, we slowly fall through the map. Has anybody else experienced this issue or know how to fix it?

1 Like

How add ban permision?

same i had this problem too

1 Like

Need help!

I have set

add_ace group.owner “vMenu.VehicleSpawner.All” allow

Although I have # it so its disabled but as the owner I want to be able to override this. But when I get into game its locked.

So, being that the bans.json has been removed, is there any possible way to look at the ban list in vMenu?

I currently own two servers and would love to transfer the list of banned players from one server to the other, and vice versa to make sure they both are not interrupted by these players.

Anyone that could provide any insight would be great!

1 Like

Amazing script!

hi 2 days ago everything was fine but right now icant take permission we didnt edit anything and in the chat we are using rolesfx but 2 days ago vmenu and roles were gone steam id not working?

Every time I close the menu it punches, is there any fix? It makes it hard to teleport to people for a staff situation then you punch them trying to close the menu?

right so I executed the vMenu permissions right it doesn’t give me vMenu isn’t set up for a permissions error. and I added my hex id correctly to give me admin permissions but yet it doesn’t give me admin permssions

hello i need help with v menu.I would like to know how to edit already existing vmenu clothes.for exaple i would like to edit vest number 4 but i dont know how.i would aprecciate a reply.Thanks

That is EUP not vMenu

can i use this in the verklighet