vMenu

Hello there,

I am running into an issue where I cant change the weather options. I have the permissions enabled ion the permission but they will not show up for me or the admins.

20210109202230_1
20210109202233_1

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Here’s the two dumps I got:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H7OXFyVFOhcqDJSikfLlMBR7ZH4HdG-N/view?usp=sharing

I take it still no solution on the console spam, btw?

Edit:
Going to try seeing if the latest server build rectifies the problem, like ReadyP1ayerTwo said it might.

Also, there’s a couple of minor issues that have been bothering me for a while that I keep forgetting to report:

• Matte white doesn’t exist in the car colours menu. Fairly certain this is a colour in GTA: Online since I recall using it on a ricer Karin Futo.
  • The “replace” option on saved vehicles has no confirmation to prevent accidental overwriting. I believe the MP ped customization has a confirmation for overwriting a save slot. Granted, MP peds are a lot more detailed and sometimes irreplacable, but I still feel that the cars should have a confirmation as well.

Hello dude!

Im searching with a friend over 8h to disable the death massage over the minimap, to be honest i dont wanna read all 4874 comments to look after that. Can u tell me if theres any way to disable it or have somebody have a code to disable it would be very nice! And this little Alert would be very Nice!

Uncheck “Death Notifications” Under “Misc Settings”:

Then below that, at the very bottom, select “Save Personal Settings”. If you want to disable it for everyone on your server then you’ll need to edit the permissions.cfg, assuming you are the server owner/dev.

Thank you very much!!! <3
We was to dumb xD

1 Like

I’m having a problem with the Location display and other settings can someone help me

could you explain more?

hello i have a problem with permission I added this: exec resources/vMenu/config/permissions.cfg and i added the admin command for giving permission but it still not working help me thx

DId you read the vMenu install docs? Most notably, the part that tells you to install your permissions.cfg in the same directory as the server.cfg?

Now that you’ve got your files inside /resources/vMenu/, go into the /resources/vMenu/config/ folder and move (or copy) the permissions.cfg file to the same folder where your server.cfg file is located.

1 Like

do you mean the path like copy the path where is the permissions.cfg located

i did what do you mean i understand but nothing changed

Then I would suggest that you set your permissions.cfg incorrectly.

my vMenu folder when i start up my server it will not load that folder named vMenu

what does the inside of your vMenu folder look like?

ill send a picture

image this is what it looks like

You didn’t download the release but the source files. This will get you the files you need: Release [Release] vMenu v3.3.1 · TomGrobbe/vMenu · GitHub

hello, i have a permission problem i did everything correctly but that’s not working i put the permission where is the server.cfg located i did the vmenu in resource i put the exec code top of the cfg and i put my steam id permission code but that’s not working

Hello, I recently have been having an issue on my server regarding the summon player feature, if an admin or someone with the permission to summon players it teleports them to the same place in Los Santos, the road is Spanish ave. Is there some way to fix this?

Did you figure this out? Same is happening for me.