Using the Steam API key manually on the server

Keep it on topic

so i am not sure what is happening for me. I have completely rebuilt everything from ground up. I can have 1 person login… anyone else who tries gets crashed out with ACK ACK ACK error. Nothing is fixing this.

The person logs out… and 1 more person can connect. Its odd.

Check your server slots, Your server may be limiting traffic

i own the physical machine and everything. All is set for 32

This will be with your server files, adding a simple line of code and updating your server won’t cause it to crash, others have used this update including myself with no issues

the provider of the machine may be limiting traffic

literally didnt have any issues or changes from before this incident until today… i was just reaching for help!

Huya fella im just trying to get my api key but stuck on what to put as domain name.i host on my vps windows thanks

Literally says in the post “Name the domain anything you wish”

where do we place the artefacts ?

Drag and drop the recent update into your main location I.E c:\FXServer then hit replace

1 Like

Here ?

Looks empty lol, but yes you would drag the update where the other 50 .dll files are.

1 Like

Or here (I’m a debutant so i don’t know all of the subject ^^) ?

Yes put the update in there

As near as i can tell at the time of writing:

• OneSync Steam Key is still being ignored (likely due to patreon issue)
  • Cloth streaming is also being affected. You can’t stream clothing atm to clients.

Any updates for Zap hosting?

Contact ZAP Hosting, this thread isn’t their support forms.

1 Like

Well there support S*cks, Maby there was already someone in here that figured it out thats why i askd for a update

Well, then change host, this thread isn’t for ZAP Hosting support, Therefor no-one will respond to your “Help requests” about a hosting company no-one is connected to… Even if they’re, 9 times outta 10, they’ll not respond to you on here.