Using the Steam API key manually on the server

No, that’s a you problem.

Working. Thanks!

1 Like

installed game using Rockstar Game Installer

and Steam Dev don’t giving me approval for api keys …what can i do ?

i have added my api key with the " " still nothing i have update to latest FXserver still nothing i have cleared cache still nothing anyone have this issue

Follow the tutorial properly, if you follow it correctly it will work. if you already done it “correctly” re try.

if you have done everything and still having issues, try removing the " " and restarting the server, i had that issue also and took the out and it worked

set steam_webApiKey "none"

put your apikey where none is, ive removed steam auth all toghter.

Help me :confused:

Couldn’t esx_supermarket ???

i have added my api key……

image still not working i ahve added and removed

I belive the License key should stay in their, as it’s still authenticating my server.

yea done all the steps nothing

do I need to do it or the server owner?

Self explanatory dude, the owner

I have found a working solution!!! 100% guaranteed. If the API key is still not working after you add it all you need to do is remove you resources, folder server.cf and start.bat on your desktop and delete the whole server file and then reinstall and place the folders back in and it should work. I have now fixed for 3 people that way.

1 Like

help me please, a have this problem and i dont find solucion

Please enter after endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30120” otherwise it won’t work

Only change the IP if you’re using a server with multiple network interfaces, otherwise change the port only.

endpoint_add_tcp “0.0.0.0:30120”
endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30120”

set steam_webApiKey “70F10AF32F66D7BA49F4DCDB999FBAD9”

i have this error strust: Taking too long? Try Reconnecting or Contact the Server Owner! before strust:cheching steam account
what i can do?

Hello, i’m Linux server owner and i try this.
that’s work perfectly ! thanks. I m a chilean developer, if you speak spanish and need help talk with me.

Hola, soy dueño de un servidor levantado en Linux.
Esta solución me funcionó a la perfección, si hablas español y necesitas ayuda hablame.

This didn’t work for me I did everything as you said.
Updated the version on my linux with the linux files, added the steam api part but when I start the server up it just crashes.

Thanks man! Worked perfectly. :smile:

1 Like