[UPDATED] ModernHUD (New HUD with smooth animations & notifications)

This HUD is very configurable and will continuously receive updates and new features, currently it has a location display, a health and armor bar, a lungs bar for when you’re diving, a speedometer with rpm, and a gas meter. If you’re in an electric vehicle it will show a battery instead. This HUD also has a notification system that is very customizable.

This HUD will keep receiving updates and they will be optional in the config, I will be adding hunger and thirst hud to it for esx and qb soon.

Purchase here! (tebex)

Features:
• Player location display.
• Time display.
• Lung capacity underwater.
• Notifications.
• Smooth animations.
• Speedometer.
• Vehicle icons.
• Vehicle indicators.
• AOP Display.
• Priority Status.
• HUD Customization panel.
• Money Display (you can add money from any framework if you know how).

background

Update 2.0.0

Code accessible [Only the HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT. The lua code other than config file isn’t.]
Subscription based [No]
Lines (approximately) [2000+]
Requirements No requirements
Support [Yes]

Purchase here! (tebex)

5 Likes

bro nice work

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Some LUA files are encrypted.

A reminder from Releases Rules and F.A.Q

To protect your content, use the official Asset Escrow system. If you’re using the Asset Escrow system, you must mention this in your release topic so users know what they are receiving. Don’t roll your own obfuscation or licensing:

• No obfuscation. Source code may not be obfuscated or minified. At all times must your release include source code. You may include compiled files (i.e. for a C# script) as long as source code is provided.

Looks like a great HUD that I’d consider picking up for my server, however, ‘encrypted’ code isn’t permitted and is an overall bad practice in the community.

He uses the FiveM Escrow system.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: very good

Thank you, What I meant by encrypted is that it uses the official asset escrow system.

Nice release!

1 Like

Happy Easter! 25% on this product available here: https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts?currency=EUR

This hud is great but it’s missing food/ drink & stress meter

1 Like

Thank you, btw it will be coming.

SUMMER SALE
35% off on this item!

Here’s the video for the udpate, I’m going to update it on keymaster in a few minutes.

how do i get the postakls and aop in the little box

Dang this is dope. If it had food/ drink, marked bills & stress I would get it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Working on that :wink:

1 Like

When will there be food and drinks?

Hey I don’t know if this is intentional but passengers cant see the speedometer and the map (if set to disable on foot) and im not sure the disable indicator portion works either after this latest update. But anyhow ive been using this hud for a while now and its been kicking ass so other than that good job!

Thank you, the speedometer is disabled for passengers and is intended only for drivers to see, same thing with the mini map.