[Unsupported] [Release] [Addon] Less Lethal / Bean Bag Shotgun

Description:
I’ve just simply taken both the already released resource and the original mod and made it an addon weapon.

Spawn code = weapon_bbshotgun

Note:
You will need a menu to spawn the weapon. Also the shotgun is listed as pumpshotgun under the tab wheel I’m not familiar enough with META’s to fix that.

lesslethal_shotgun.zip (6.1 MB) V1
lesslethal_shotgun_v2.zip (6.1 MB) V2

Changelog:
V2 Update provided by @Mick_King should fix the issue causing the meta to mess with other weapons.

8 Likes

hmmm i dont know if i am doing it wrong but it wont work for me the resource is loaded but i cant spawn it in with the spawn code weapon_bbshotgun

tried to add it to vMenu as addon weapon and tried to spawn it with the name. wont work for me for some reason.

1 Like

Hmm weird I’ll take a look and see if i uploaded the wrong version

I’ve just done some testing and it works fine for me :?

okay no idea why. i changed the resource name to something random and it works :slight_smile: perfectly

1 Like

Seen that in Koil’s stream, that’s dope.

1 Like

I’m a fan of addon weapons, and to be honest it’s amazing that you made it. Btw, in first person it doesn’t aim and shoot propertly, is it known or is it my resource? :S

1 Like

Hi! in my findings its done that a few times I know you can get it to work but I can’t remember 100% how to get it to shoot properly in first person I’ll see if there is a more permanent way to fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think they made it I think they only converted it from 5mod I could be wrong

yeah no i didn’t fully make it I took the base stuff from 5mods and made it an addon and also changed a few things in the metas

1 Like

It’s great, but the weapons.meta messes with so many other weapons, and I don’t understand that file enough to remove all those extra changes. :frowning:

For example, the tazer range is increased insanely high, and can be fired back to back instantly.

Crap must’ve missed that in my testing I’ll look through and try and push an update removing the other weapons :slight_smile:

Appreciate it, had to disable it because it did some really weird things to other weapons.

1 Like

Hey! I have an issue, it wont stay in my weapons bar. If i add weapon_bbshotgun to my inventory via lets say f1, and switch to hands, it wont go back to bbshotgun. Thanks in advance

weird I haven’t had this issue before I’ll take a look.

Works Great!

1 Like

@lucaslulu2012 You have to add it in your es_extended weapons config . Without that you will loose it everytime you put it away

1 Like

Hey there! If use this weapon I just crash when my character is spawning. Any ideas why?

Edit: I am using ESX. On Serverside are no crashlogs. Client sided I can see this:

[ 60422] [ GTAProcess] 11112/ EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/Presence.asmx/SetAttributes
[ 63687] [ GTAProcess] RageNetTcpWorker/ EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/Telemetry.asmx/SubmitCompressed
[ 74609] [ DumpServer] 23260/ Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 74609] [ DumpServer] 23260/ GTA5+C75B79
[ 74609] [ DumpServer] 23260/ An error at GTA5+C75B79 caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.
[ 74609] [ DumpServer] 23260/
[ 74609] [ DumpServer] 23260/ Legacy crash hash: hawaii-triple-michigan

We have many other resources running, but no Weapon resources. This are the resources in the server.cfg: https://image.scania01.de/resources.txt

1 Like

going to need some more information, what resources do you have running, what framework if any, crash logs etc

1 Like

I’ve edited my Post now

1 Like