[Release] Less Lethal / Bean Bag Shotgun - YOUR Tazer ALTERNATIVE

DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MAKING THIS AN ADDON WEAPON, I HAVE RECEIVED OVER 10 PRIVATE MESSAGES REGARDING THIS.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN HELPING YOU THANKS!

Less Lethal Shotgun

This resource is a port of the GTA5Mods Less Lethal/Bean Bag Shotguns Mod.

DOWNLOAD LINK

The following is a showcase of the resource in action:

This resource will replace your Pump Shotgun to a Less Lethal Shotgun
I may change this to replace a less utilized gun at a later date.

14 Likes

Nice work! It would be nice if they didn’t come out as shotgun bullets, but good job! :+1:

1 Like

I understand. But it does give more of a “Bean Bag Shotgun” sort of feeling.

1 Like

Yes, this will definitely be in my server.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to make grenade launcher a gas launcher?

2 Likes

@Slavko Nice! Are you able to make it an add-on weapon though?

1 Like

Ill work on it right now.

– EDIT: Unsure, will look into this.

2 Likes

Would definitely suggest placing it to another shotgun - the pump shotgun is such a utilization during the course of a patrol.

1 Like

This should be easy enough to switch to another shotgun. I’ll advise if I am successful.

2 Likes

Nice work , thanks for the release

this crashes the fivem client everytime after leaving a server with this script on (tried on 3 different servers) disabling this script, makes the crashes stop

2 Likes

Great script! but the now my servers players can taze from like 20ft away. Unfortunately, I have to take the script out because of it.

But Really good work tho!

hey i was wondering what you did to the meta, cause i think this would be great on the pump shotgun mk2 , so if i could just do what you did to that and replace the mk2 we could still use the regular one, thanks

1 Like

So im using this in my server, it wont knock down players. Only AI. Any fix?

You figure this out?

how do I decrease the gun effect distance

Gentlemens, someone know the name of the script that shows like BLIP on the MAP the Police and the guy on pursuit ?

1 Like

could be used in prisons

Is there an addon version of this?

I’ve seen server where this has an effect like the tazer and doesn’t just kill them how do I do that?