Treasure Hunter Multiplayer Job [QBCore & ESX & vRP & STANDALONE]

Introduction

Treasure hunter is another of our multiplayer scripts, invented by our community!

Reminder: We are currently looking for cool multiplayer script ideas on our discord, if you give a cool idea and we use it, then you will get this script for free. More information on our discord.

Description

A treasure hunter with a very extensive config. Searching can be very difficult or easy, depending on how we set our config. Gather a team or work alone, dress your gear and jump in the water!

The script in my opinion can be used in two cool scenarios. The first is standard legal work for players. The second is to find story items for players, for example, a player wants to do a bank robbery, but needs some specific item. Instead of buying it in the store which is boring, let him try to find it underwater!

The script has 30 treasure locations by default. We can change them very easily, or add more!

The script plays tracker sounds by default - when we get close to the treasure it beeps more slowly, while when we get very close it plays the sound of success and marks the treasure for us on the map. (You can turn it off for more imersion)

The diver’s outfit has a flashlight that will help us find treasures even in the darkest conditions.

The script made in a nice and responsive UI, with a very wide possibility of configuration. Here are the most important options possible to change: (Click to expand)
  • Plugging in your own Notification system
  • Hooking up your own Payouts system
  • Hooking up your own car systems (Belts, fuel etc)
  • Choice between third-eye or markers & 3D Text
  • Plugging in your own target system
  • 3D marker settings
  • Ability to block working alone (Forcing players to work in teams)
  • Change company car
  • Changing the Payout
  • All blip settings
  • Job Location
  • Ability to set your own clothes.
  • Ability to add your own treasure Locations

Important Links

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server

My Other Works (Updating the list is in progress)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Both Options Avalible
Lines (approximately) 1000 (With Web)
Requirements for ESX es_extended
Requirements for QBCore qb_core
Support Yes, on discord

Nice as always, 1 question. so is just 1 point to find and finish the job?

1 Like

No, you can collect as many treasures as you can, but if you have more, then more you will get after boat return

1 Like

ok nice

1 Like

BUMP :smile_cat:

hey i think i purchased your garbage collector job thats multi, you helped solve some issues with that with character log in and etc, curious if those changes were implemented in this?

Does this include a script or ability to use diver suit with out mission or anything needed externally for that ?

Yes, all these changes and facilities are also in the new version, but I don’t quite understand with this diver suit, what do you mean?

scuba gear

Yes, you can dress up in a diver’s outfit and use it for other purposes than treasure hunting

so the tank would work? and you got ability to change to your server clothing config

Double yes! :smiley:

this gonna work with fiveM appearance too? <3 :wink:

Of course :smiley:

UPDATE

We will update the demonstration videos soon

UPDATE

New feature:

UPDATE

As of now, the script supports all available frameworks :smiley:

Support quickly sorted my issue, 10/10 would buy again! Thank you!

1 Like

How do you get the scuba gear???