Multiplayer Postman Job [QBCore & ESX & vRP & STANDALONE]

Script for letter carrier without limits! Collect letters from every mailbox on the map! Gather a team of friends, and work in squads of 1-4 people to earn more and faster!

From one mailbox, you can take letters once every 45 minutes (you can change this in the config), so hurry up and find hard-to-reach mailboxes to earn more!

Very well optimized (0.00ms resmon on idle)

Extensive configurability!

• Plug in your own configuration system
  • Possibility to block working alone (Good for RP, then the player interacts with other players)
  • Salary
  • Localization
  • Translation
  • Workwear
  • Job Vehicle
  • Requred Job (or set to none)

Preview: Youtube
Tebex: Tebex
Our Dev Server: Connect

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server!

Update 18.08:
Many people as well as even customers asked us to add qb-target and qtarget support for our job scripts, we listened to your requests and here we present a update:

Adding support for the target system

• ESX version: qtarget
  • QB version: qb-target

But that’s not all, we’ve included an open source file where the features for the target system are available, and you can very easily swap this for other systems.

My Other Works:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements For QB QBCore
Requirements For ESX Es_extended
Support Yes
3 Likes

Ever thought about using qtarget instead of all the ugly markers and drawtext ? Only thing that puts me of your jobs, as we try to use target as much as possible , but with your code been locked could t even attempt this myself I guess. Other then that all your jobs sound amazing , keep it up

I will convert all my jobs to qbtarget and qtarget soon!!!

1 Like

I will buy them all :joy: no cap

bump!

Bump! :smiley_cat:

Bump !

Any news :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I was on vacation and returned yesterday. I have already started working on it, the scripts will be rewritten tomorrow, while the updated videos may appear a little later

2 Likes

Hey, all our jobs have been updated, and from now they support qtarget and qbtarget. This is done under config, so you can instantly change whether you prefer markers or target. We will update the posts soon!

1 Like

Bump!

UPDATE

Script has been updated, and now supports also vRP and can work STANDALONE! :slight_smile: