Complete Multiplayer Gruppe Sechs Job [QBCore & ESX & vRP & STANDALONE]

INTRODUCION

Gruppe Sechs system is another of our multiplayer scripts. It was suggested by the community on our discord. If you have interesting ideas, we’d be happy to make it for you, and you’ll get a copy of the script for free! More information on our discord.

The script is very extensive, includes custom props, and many interesting systems. We encourage you to test it on our test server below

TRAILER

DESCRIPTION

The idea of the script was to do something in which all 3 biggest server groups can interact. I think we’ve succeeded because we’ve included solutions for the 3 largest groups in one scrit: Civilians, Criminals, and Police.

When you’re a civilian you can just grab some friends and work as team in the cash transport truck. You can also work solo, it’s really depends on your config settings. While you’re drving, Criminals can try to rob u using the provided by us tablet item. The police notification will be send when someone will try to rob the truck.

The work is very advanced, which can overwhelm players at the start. But we have solved this problem with a tutorial system. Every first time we approach an activity, script will display a UI with a detailed description of what to do.

Example:

example

SOURCES AND DESTINATIONS

The cash can be transported between Fleeca’s bank, some local buisnesses on your server, shops or even big companies. You can configure all this in your config. By default script is set to 6 Fleeca’s bank, and some shops around the city.

Script natively supports the K4MB1 Fleeca’s MLO and GABZ Fleeca’s

Developers Info

Very well optimized! (0.00ms on idle)
You can easy translate whole script to your language!
Script is compatible with any clothing system (fivem-appearance, skinchanger, qb-clothing etc…).

The script made in a nice and responsive UI, with a very wide possibility of configuration. Here are the most important options possible to change: (Click to expand)
  • Plugging in your own Notification system
  • Hooking up your own Payouts system
  • Hooking up your own car systems (Belts, fuel etc)
  • Choice between third-eye or markers & 3D Text
  • Plugging in your own target system
  • 3D marker settings
  • Ability to block working alone (Forcing players to work in teams)
  • Change company car
  • Changing the Payout
  • All blips settings
  • Job Location
  • Ability to set your own clothes or disable cloakroom function
  • Disable Vehicle Teleporting (For those who want really HARD RP)
  • Locations of the banks
  • Enable/disable ATM filling

And many other. Full config file can be viewed here: Pastebin

IMPORTANT LINKS

We have a lot of positive feedback, and our support is practically 24/7. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund your money within 24 hours of purchase. We also run a test server where all our scripts are available ready for testing.

PREVIEW SERVER: Click to Join
TRAILER: Youtube
SHOWCASE: Youtube
WEBSTORE: Tebex

You can test this script by yourself, on our Preview Server

My Other Works

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Yes & No
Lines (approximately) 4000
Requirements None, script can work standalone
Support Yes, on our discord
4 Likes

Nice Script :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You!

Awesome script, amazing developer, always love his stuff!!
Great work again Mal !!

1 Like

Thanks!!! :smiley:

XE3N PRO: Nice script bro ;D

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

Amazing script players love it so much good script worth the money

1 Like

Hands down best scripts!10/10 recommended

1 Like

Looks cool. Bravo!

1 Like

Thanks y’all!! :grin:

This is absolutely sick, love it. Do you think it would be possible to create a “refill the ATM” system, that would basically work in real time after players have withdrawed money?

1 Like

Sounds so cool, but since we don’t have our own banking system, all we can do is provide some events of refilling, and every developer or server owner will need to do it on his own.

So yeah it’s possible, but not in official release so that’s why we didn’t mention about it

1 Like

Oh okay! But what about the qb-banking by default for instance?

If I’m not wrong, the default qb-banking and default esx-banking doesn’t have a atm money status at all, you can withdraw as many you want. So anyway you need to rewrite the default code.

Of course we can provide requirment info about events etc, but I hope you can understand me that I can’t help everybody to code new features into their scripts

No I definitely can understand you, I think you did an amazing job!

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

UPDATE

Script has been updated, and now supports also vRP and can work STANDALONE!