[Tool] YMAP & YBN Mover

Here we go, new version. Release v1.0.2 · 92-Smallo/Ymap-Ybn-Mover · GitHub

This version will be lacking features compared to the original for now, but I will be adding them slowly. Hopefully I will have the Poly Edge Fixer done later today.

Amazing to see you back at it again with new version!!! Thank you for this great work so far. <3

yo bro can you please show small video how to move the maps and using the tool

1 Like

It’s simple:

Import files - YBNs (static collisions or/and YMAPs (map files) - drag and dropping worked with older version already

Select values you want to either deduct or add to ALL imported objects. Example, if you want to move all selected objects 500 units east and 100 north, then add to bottom right

x +500
y +100
z (should remain 0)

Process all. Done.

hi, im trying to move this map but when i move this i cant enter to the server because its freeze in preloading colissions… [Release] Nurburgring GP and Nordschleife - 16.1 miles of race tracks for FiveM [v1.20]

This only happens to me with this map… how can i solved it? i moved too far, thats the problem? i put this in the -15949.6504, -5258.6196, 7.1794, 97.7881

Could potentially have to do with it being too far out. No idea, I’ll see if I have time to look at some point.

the put too far is no problem, i test to put other map in this coords and works well

All I can say is that map is terribly unoptimised and having collisions the size that they are will likely cause other issues anyway.

So its impossible to move or if i wait more in the preloading colissions i can enter to the server?

may you please create a YND (Traffic Path) and Navmesh mover? for npc/traffic paths

1 Like

Be wondering same

1 Like

Yeah, i’d like that too

1 Like

Ya I think we three like the idea of being able to rotate, and to move navmeshes and traffic paths

Yeah well, someone else can do it. I’m not doing anything to help the FiveM community at the moment. Not until Cfx pulls their thumbs out of their asses.

FYI about traffic meshes and car spawns. Spawning traffic cars don’t work with “nolimits”. I moved a map outside the normal limits because I have the nolimits mod , and it works fine, and the traffic nodes work fine too. But they’re linked to “areas” and in codewalker I wasn’t able to move the area squares more than 31 x or 31 y , which seems to be the normal map area . My map was outside of this. So no traffic cars spawned.