The Gallow - Hang Player - Execution Base - Fivem ESX/QBCore Script

agreed haha they couldn’t care less about their customers.

2 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Is it possible to Place the Prop also with Codewalker and its working also ?

1 Like

Hi @SAVRPde :blush:
Unfortunately you can’t place the gallow object with codewalker because first it’s escrow protected, and second the object must be spawned as networked object from one client, and the codewalker places the object in each client individually.

Very interesting script! Keep up the great work. I’d love this

1 Like

I really appreciate you sweet review :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice script bro xd, good idea

1 Like

love your review :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :sweat_smile:

Random comment

When will you release this script?

1 Like

Hi @ZuerichRoleplay :blush:
Do you believe I totally forgot about it! I have a little project that I work on it now, and after I’ll finish this torture chair project.

Do you still forgot?

Hi @ZuerichRoleplay,

I see what you’re talking about, you mean the Torture Kit script.
I’m currently working on a custom multiple scripts for a RedM server, that’s why I’m not focusing on making and updating new scripts. This work schedule will end in the start of the new year, and I’ll be back and focusing on very excited new scripts.

1 Like

For real i would like to say you had a really good imagination and your scripts are absolutely amazing keep this good work.

1 Like

Hi @Dusa :blush:
Thanks for your appreciation, it really motivates me.

Did you released that ?

Hi @JJT1,
I’m currently working on a custom multiple scripts for a RedM server, that’s why I’m not focusing on making and updating new scripts. This work schedule will end in the end of this month, and I’ll be back and focusing on very excited new scripts

ig u gave up

Hi @jokersad :blush:
Of course not!
It’s under development now, it’s 35%, and I’m planning to finish it before the end of this month.

You might like one of my scripts: (20% off discount)