The Criminal Enterprises Update (mpsum2 / Build 2699) - Infos

Check your carcols.meta and carvariations.meta of those cars and give them diff number.

carcols.meta

<kitName>2182_22b_modkit</kitName>  <- - - change the number before the _ 
  <id value="2182" /> <- - - make the id same as above.

carvariations.meta
  scroll down to u see

<Item>2182_22b_modkit</Item>  <- - - change this also before the _ same numbers u changed in 
  carcols.meta

i suggest u to use this tool.
Vehicle Kit ID Getter - GTA5-Mods.com

u can save each car there and search for duplicates, and u can easy change them in that file and your car files.

i am doing this from start of my server and each car i have, always work and i can easy change them if need. alot of servers where ive been on have so many cars cusomisation not working, because of all the cars they add and never checking modkits.

Thanks for the input! That didn’t solve my issue tho :thinking:

1 Like

I have to manually save the car into that tool? Im having a hard time understanding how that tool works

1 Like

Hello we are trying to use the new game build 2699 mpsum2 on ESX Legacy

we have this problem:
when I spawn the Combat Pistol with 200 ammo the ammo stays at 0/0

Has anyone already solved the problem?

When I use this build there are holes in the roads in the map.

It works fine on tuner build but not criminal enterprises?

Some (new?) scripted ymaps are natively hidden/disabled. You can enable them with IPL loaders such as Bob74 or Maploader.

Could you send here screens of those places, so we can update our resources?

I’ve sent you a DM with a clip.

Thanks for the video you sent. But from what I saw, you’re missing textures and experiencing the issues due to some poorly made modification you have on your server. I saw that error before this is definitely not the update’s fault. Try it again on empty server and you’ll see the issue is gone.

If you’ll say again “it’s fine on Tuners”, I’ll stop you there. None of us have problem in that particular place. Something else on your side is conflicting.

I figured it out, it was occlusions in an old map :smiley:

Are the cars with HSW upgrades not yet supported? Not sure if this has been asked before, but when I use vMenu to choose HSW parts nothing shows on the car :frowning:

1 Like

I found the problem, you need to update GitHub - CyCoSnag/snag_weapon_metas: A FiveM resource that allows server owners to change game weapon's metadata. This can be used to change damage, damage types, ammo count, defaults, camera angles, aiming, recoil, weapon effects, smoke effects, etc.

i already setting and select Latest… but i got problem. how to fix this problem sir

Hello, you need to update your mappings, one of them is not compatible with the latest builds

update in fxmanifest or what sir …
sorry i newbie

Meaning your addon maps are colliding with map structure in meta files. You have two options as I see it:

a) contact the person responsible for creating add on map that is conflicting (up to you to figure out which one/more that might be)

b) reverse server version to previous one in which this wasn’t broken.

With that being said, I suppose this wasn’t broken this way the moment you installed add on map in the question.

1 Like

Use Codewalker and select that road, grab the name of that road, should be a ymap, now search your entire server for that ymap, you may find duplicates, and as Lion said, your addon maps are colliding with map structure in meta files.

I had a similar problem with a map near Vespucci Beach Police Department, turned out it was Weasel News MLO as that map is fairly old, though I probably could have fixed it by removing some stuff and replacing it with newer stuff but it was easier to just remove it entirely as it was unused anyways.

1 Like

Info on 2802

Can be found here:

hello
I have a problem with the blips, I don’t see it, only a dot appears, can someone help me, I’m using 2699

Hello, take a look at this:

1 Like

I came across this post just looking around and I just wanted to say good job on the RPemotes @anon70864786 I got them, and you did a good job keep it up​:v::heart::pray:

1 Like