The Criminal Enterprises Update (mpsum2 / Build 2699) - Infos

Have had my mapping guy test using a different server. Same artifact build, different qbcore, all the same mapping and wasnt crashing. Hm.

Have you tried to clear the server cache ?

After every single artifact test, across 7 different artifacts, cleared server cache. Cleared client too, each time, just in case.

I figured out what was causing the issue.

There was a script, that was essentially a wandering trader script. The NPC was very close to the location of crashes. On build 2545, nothing goes bad. On 2699, something about the ped or its props crashes clients that are too close.

2699 build is available on release or it’s still only on canary?

It is available on release.

oh, thanks

Great work!

my client crashes when i’m on my test server and driving on a certain highway and only at this point it always crashes how do i solve it.

Possibly nearby MLO, ymap, or script. If you have any scenario YMT, it could also be that

Late reply, but excellent work with this topic. Nice to see all the small stuff documented for folks!

Only little bit of feedback is maybe to use “hide details” for some stuff for the sake of the scroll wheel :slight_smile: otherwise great topic.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

FiveM Forums Text Formatting:

[details="Your Text Here"]

Enter your text here

[/details]

You can blockquote this by adding a > before every line, like so;

[details="Your Text Here"]

> Enter your text here
> More text here
> Even more text here :)

[/details]
1 Like

Im experiencing a BIG problem with some of my cars, when switching to the build 2699 from 2545. The cars are working, but i can’t see the mods of some of the cars in LSCustoms. All of the cars that i did have modified, last all the modifications - None of the mods are visible no more? If i switch back, all the mods are there, and are visible in the LSCustoms - This is only happening to SOME of the vehicles in my “stream” folder.

Check your carcols.meta and carvariations.meta of those cars and give them diff number.

carcols.meta

<kitName>2182_22b_modkit</kitName>  <- - - change the number before the _ 
  <id value="2182" /> <- - - make the id same as above.

carvariations.meta
  scroll down to u see

<Item>2182_22b_modkit</Item>  <- - - change this also before the _ same numbers u changed in 
  carcols.meta

i suggest u to use this tool.
Vehicle Kit ID Getter - GTA5-Mods.com

u can save each car there and search for duplicates, and u can easy change them in that file and your car files.

i am doing this from start of my server and each car i have, always work and i can easy change them if need. alot of servers where ive been on have so many cars cusomisation not working, because of all the cars they add and never checking modkits.

Thanks for the input! That didn’t solve my issue tho :thinking:

1 Like

I have to manually save the car into that tool? Im having a hard time understanding how that tool works

1 Like

Hello we are trying to use the new game build 2699 mpsum2 on ESX Legacy

we have this problem:
when I spawn the Combat Pistol with 200 ammo the ammo stays at 0/0

Has anyone already solved the problem?

When I use this build there are holes in the roads in the map.

It works fine on tuner build but not criminal enterprises?

Some (new?) scripted ymaps are natively hidden/disabled. You can enable them with IPL loaders such as Bob74 or Maploader.

Could you send here screens of those places, so we can update our resources?

I’ve sent you a DM with a clip.