The Contract Infos - Build 2545

Do you have any errors in F8 when you can’t teleport ?

Is there any reason that I can’t spawn the new weapons?

Everything works good but, I had to roll back until I can figure out why the roads are see through in the area around life invader building. I updated the ipls and added this and every area other than that seems to be fine. When I rolled back to Tuners DLC it was fine so something with new build threw it off. Not sure what.

That’s strange, I’ll check if I have the same issue later this day when I’m back home. Haven’t really been in this area so far.

no, it doesnt even show the pop up to teleport anymore once I used it while in a vehicle. It only shows it while in a vehicle. and no errors at all in the f8 console

1 Like

Well I don’t have this issue, maybe related to one of your mapping ?

1 Like

Very similiar to the issue I’m having.

2 Likes

Does anyone got the same problem, where the streets are going do fade away after tue update to the contract gamebuild? on tuners dlc everything is working fine.

Greetings

yea i have the same problem , no fix yet

1 Like

i cant figure it out if i found a fix i will let you know here

2 Likes

Hi, i activated The Contract Build, but my map is like this since I activated it:
In the mansion (trees)
In Celtowa or Vespucci Agency
Can i help me?

Gonna go ahead and add to this, have large patches of roads missing all over the map as well when running 2545.

I went through and pared down a bunch of resources and textures trying to fix the issue but nothing worked. It’s literally just 2545.

1 Like

I believe this is going to be related to additional map mods you have running in your server. I just went to both of these locations in mine & do not experience this.

1 Like

Do you use MLOs? If so they could be causing it.

is crashing when it enters the server with a new build 2545 enabled (the artifact is 5156)

Try 5151? For artifacts

Might be related to too many streamed clothes, or too many ipls, I don’t really know much as I did not get this issue myself, check at this post from above :

1 Like

my server has a lot of active ipls and clothes eup can that really be it

Yes this could, try to disable them once and see if the issue persist

1 Like

So anyone looking for a fix with holes in the maps it is definitely an assets .ymap that is streaming on the roads. I fixed this by removing 3 files from one of my assets calls “redline performance”.

• hei_kt1_rd.ymap
  • hei_kt1_rd_strm_1.ymap
  • hei_kt1_rd_strm_2.ymap

These are the above files, not that all of them caused it, but removing those 3 for me fixed the problem with the road not loading in certain areas.

Basically if you are experiencing roads not loading, just look through your resources by process of elimination and figure out which asset your streaming is causing the issue and then remove the files that are till it fixes it. As well Make sure to delete your cache after every time you remove an asset.

Although this did not fix the trees being in low quality, that is very weird, but not a big issue.

Hope this works for others!

1 Like