The Contract Infos - Build 2545

Can you provide me with exact examples and screenshots?

It should be mentioned that I don’t use frameworks, onesync or anything else. Purely standalone, and that you must be on latest gamebuild and server artifacts.

This is likely caused by too many eup, add-on clothing, etc. See here for more info:

Can confirm the Redline MLO was the cause for me also , i removed the same 3 files and my roads are fine now.

Thank You !!

1 Like

Sure. Will do.

It would seem I am now unable to reproduce the error. Interesting. I’ll look into it. I have changed some things around and maybe I’ve accidently fixed it. Hmm.

Nevermind. I have.

I leave a IPL. (I couldn’t find the screenshot of entering sorry but I didn’t do anything special, I just entered normally and ran around for a minute.)

When I then go to another, and attempt to enter -

Not even a prompt, and if I press E - nothing happens.

Sometimes the teleport just isn’t there.

To fix this, a restart of the resource is required EVERY TIME.

May I ask, why did you not use Cloudy’s teleport system?

1 Like

Odd, I’ll look into it. It is literally a fork of cloudy’s, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about in that regards.

I thought the teleport system was different. Maybe I’m just a bit off today.

1 Like

He did have an older version, I forked his newer version.

I’ve had to revert back to using the tuner build. When this build is active on my server 70% of people can’t join. They get an error about changing game builds failed. Shame as the interiors were nice

1 Like

Do all the people on your server have their game up to date ?

1 Like

Yep, they showed me themselves, no update avaliable and all updates are present in the gta dlcpack folder

That’s really odd, I just tried everything you said, went back and forth to different teleports and I don’t have this issue.

I don’t know then, that’s strange :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm. That’s strange.

i know, ive tried everything

Another example, where the teleport just doesn’t spawn:

And there is nothing in the F8 console ?

are the vehicles from the update already somewhere?

Nothing.