The Contract Infos - Build 2545

Well well well :laughing:

ive enforced the new build in my starter but the contract interiors arent there and the cars dont work, says invalid model, any idea?

You’ve done something wrong then.

Does anyone have the contract vehicle pack ? cause i don’t want to update on 2545

All servers that want the latest clothing, vehicles and other content should be using the latest gamebuild. The cfxe team no longer wants us to just rip content and stream it to older gamebuilds, it may lead to issues. Just update to latest build and call it a day @Loumout

• Blocking new DLC assets for ‘non-development’ servers. Last time we found out lots of people wanted to use the new content on older game builds for their own personal experiments, so we’ll only block it on servers with more than 8 max players this time around, so you can toy around with the new content along with a few friends on day one*.

You can’t, and even if you manage to, it falls under piracy.

1 Like

So can I now also request this?
The Other ones I already requested with the Text in the Post.

RequestIpl(“sf_musicrooftop”)
RequestIpl(“sf_phones”)
RequestIpl(“sf_mansionroof”)
RequestIpl(sf_billboards")

Yes, you can

1 Like

And all of those are working?
And is anything of this in a combination with another IPL Part in GTA Online? So i can request them in one config part.

thanks ^^

Hey Tay, I don’t know if this is a problem with me doing something wrong or the script, but um… When I use a teleport to enter an IPL, use it again to leave the IPL, or even just noclip/teleport out of the IPL, and go to another teleport, it doesn’t give me the prompt to enter it, and I can’t press E to use it, and I have to restart the interior to use it.

EDIT: Or on others with selections, I can’t use my ENTER key to use them, and I’m not prompted

ESX                 = nil
local PlayerLoaded  = false

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while ESX == nil do
        TriggerEvent('tac:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)
        Citizen.Wait(500)
    end

PlayerLoaded = true
    ESX.PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()
end)

RegisterNetEvent('tac:playerLoaded')
AddEventHandler('tac:playerLoaded', function(xPlayer)
    ESX.PlayerData = xPlayer
    PlayerLoaded = true
end)

RegisterNetEvent('tac:setJob')
AddEventHandler('tac:setJob', function(job)
    PlayerLoaded = true
    ESX.PlayerData.job = job
end)

put this up teleport.lua

This looks to me as it is for ESX? I’m not sure, is it?

Yep for esx, it s ok for me

Ah, I don’t use ESX on my server sadly. Is there anyway to alter this for a standalone script?

This script is standalone ?

Why would you need this, this resource is not ESX dependent ?

1 Like

I’m talking about @warwazat’s supposed fix for the issue I was having - I know the script is standalone

@AvaN0x this was the issue I was having, if you are interested/know a fix

Because I am going to set permissions for jobs and when I moved away, the point disappeared and was no longer displayed until the server restarted.
I modified it for me