The Contract Infos - Build 2545

How would I run it? Do I need to do anything special? I’m on ZAPHosting - so the updates on their aren’t always pushed to me immediately, and there is no special announcements on it.

Yes, it is. However you need to force gamebuild.

oh, sorry, my mistake

From this I can have few idea because a lot of blips are missing :

• either you are missing a lot of dlc
  • you do not have @anon70864786’s online-interiors
  • you have streamed all your blips and that’s why you’re missing a lot of them

Could you check these points to have a better idea of what the problem is ?

2 Likes

I’m currently on 5104 and ZAP isn’t offering me anything newer. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

I do apologize, I don’t know much about zap hosting, however you can try reading here

It’s fine, I’m new to them too. If you are looking for hosting, don’t go for ZAP, I’m changing soon. First, the panel is quite bad and you can barely use the console, and even when you can it’s badly put together, and the only good way to use it is in RCON, and that’s a pain to setup a lot of the time. It’s really expensive too. £15 and then an extra £4 for them to read my tickets faster?

That is um… Yeah… Wow. Words I can not say publicly :rofl:. Hope you figure it out though.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m probably gonna do a forum post on all the problems with ZAP soon. I really appreciate the Online Interiors resource, so thanks to you, Cloudy, AvaN0x and others.

1 Like

It works for you?? I recently reverted some changes as I thought maybe that was the problem but turns out the “problem” is they’re using cloudy’s outdated version and not mine :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been using it on my server for a bit now, I quite like it. I tend to use the spooner you worked on with Kibook with it just to make some of the interiors better. Not all of them are very good for stuff like RP lol.
(per example, the average civ doesn’t have a goddamn heist room lmao)

now it’s works thanks for help :smiley:

1 Like

Can you screenshot the pause menu for me?

don’t care about some blips, i have my custom blips too :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew I had made nothing wrong XD
Just tested btw and it works perfectly fine

:stuck_out_tongue: I’ve let Kibook know. Ideally you should modify interiors using codewalker and modify the rooms within the ytyp file and generate a manifest. If you join the "chatting platform that starts with the word D but I can’t say or I have to await approval :roll_eyes: then you can download the latest version and get support there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah. Will join the one specific chatting platform starting with the letter D.

EDIT: Kibook’s specific server in the chatting platform starting with the letter D?

Nah the codewalker one, as you need codewalker to edit interiors :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can comment them out if you know how. Good to see the dang thing working. You broke it AvaN0x!! :rage: No more PR from you, I’m telling my mommy on you. :rofl::rofl:

Ah, ok. Will look into that. Sounds quite interesting.