The Contract Infos - Build 2545

:thinking:
Iā€™ll take a look at it

iā€™m redownloaded, now i donā€™t have newest interiors like Agency, and donā€™t have waypoints for meth lab etc.

Is your game up to date ?

yes, up to date

Server artifacts, gamebuild, and release all need to be updated. Most importantly is the server artifacts

latest server artifacts?

Latest recommended, yes. Also as I mentioned, deleting server cache.

okay, iā€™m try do this

I can only suspect that something is potentially interfering with the script. I havenā€™t touched Cayo Perico so IDK WTF is up with that, I know it works as Iā€™ve done work on it, however mind you, I donā€™t work with any sh*tty frameworks or whatever, I purely work standalone.

Honestly, try it with ONLY bob74_ipl and no other scripts or maps or whatever, and if itā€™s STILL playing up after EVERYTHING else Iā€™ve suggested, THEN Iā€™ll look at it but it should work.

I cleared cache and have recommended artifacts. I started server with only bob74_ipl and your script and i think it works, but i donā€™t have this newest interiors like agency :stuck_out_tongue:

Should do, as Iā€™ve literally included a file for it and it loads by default in the latest gamebuild. All my file does is configure it. At least provide screenshots as youā€™re talking a lot but not providing anything to work on.

This is my minimap now

Itā€™s on Release now? Newest build Iā€™m guessing?

1 Like

Iā€™ve coloured the blips, yours are not coloured, I donā€™t know WTF is going on here, but you need to download mine from my GitHub and not cloudyā€™s.

My version of online interiors can be found here

How would I run it? Do I need to do anything special? Iā€™m on ZAPHosting - so the updates on their arenā€™t always pushed to me immediately, and there is no special announcements on it.

Yes, it is. However you need to force gamebuild.

oh, sorry, my mistake

From this I can have few idea because a lot of blips are missing :

• either you are missing a lot of dlc
  • you do not have @anon70864786ā€™s online-interiors
  • you have streamed all your blips and thatā€™s why youā€™re missing a lot of them

Could you check these points to have a better idea of what the problem is ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently on 5104 and ZAP isnā€™t offering me anything newer. Iā€™ll look into it.

1 Like

I do apologize, I donā€™t know much about zap hosting, however you can try reading here