Stealth Plate Flipper

forum

Buy here: PrimeDevelopments.shop [€10]

COMPATIBLE WITH ANY SCRIPT THAT REQUIRES PLATE DATA

Stealth Plate Flippers is the perfect solution for anyone looking to hide or cover their license plate in Fivem. Users can easily conceal their plates to evade law enforcement or other unwanted attention, while still keeping the original plate data intact.

Mechanics can install a plate flipper frame on any vehicle, and police can check the plates to see if a plate flipper has been installed, and disable the car mod if deemed neccessary.

One of the key advantages of the Stealth Plate Flipper script is its compatibility with any other Fivem scripts. Unlike other Plate Flipper scripts, this script does not remove any plate data, ensuring that it plays nicely with other mods and plugins. Included is an exported function that returns either the normal licence plate, or an empty string if the plate is flipped to the stealth plate. You can use this function in police radar and speed camera scripts to ensure maximum realism.

Config Pastebin

Main Features

• Fully compatiblity with ANY other script
  • Included export for speed camera and police radar scripts
  • Customizable usekey
  • Full vehicle mod installation
  • Full removal procedure
  • ESX & QBCore items
  • No resource usage (resmon 0.00 ms)
  • Mod persistent between restarts

Realistic NPC Crime Report
Real-time Image Placer
Vehicle Tracking Toolkit
Exhaust Smoke Overhaul | Coal Rolling
Ultimate Checkers | 3D Player vs Player Minigame
Parking Enforcer Job
Apartment Cleaning Job
Lock Picking Minigame | Improved Lock System
Brake Cutting | Vehicle Sabotage

Code is accessible Partly
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements None
Support Yes (free)
9 Likes

so can i use this with my police scanner script i currently have? also i have a garage script which requires the plate number to be the same. would it work?

3 Likes

Good question!

Yes, it will work with any radar system or speed camera script. If the plate is flipped, you can call an exported function that will return the licence plate, or an empty string if the plate is flipped. (instructions are in the config)

It also maintains the plate data, so your garage system should work just fine!

3 Likes

How does it work? Looks like it just overwrites the plate & text to a black texture + flat bumpmap. Did you replace any existing textures for that or is it like a addon texture for plates?

1 Like

hey man, how are you

all vehicles in my server are addon vehicle so some of them lack important bones like trunk, and stuff like that, and some vehicles have plates in diffrent positions like on the side

i want to ask you how do you attach the object to the vehicle ( which bone )

and does it cover the front plates too ?

1 Like

@vIG4Ever I think its not a prop. Its a texture that will overlay the global GTA plate texture.

1 Like

wouldn’t that make all other plates stealth too ?

1 Like

Literally made this about 2 years ago using the north Yankton plate aswell because all the other scripts mess up the garage as you mentioned

Except mine works with an item instead of the flip you did which I actually like

You could also use the native

GetVehicleNumberPlateTextIndex and check if it’s equal to 5 instead of using an export :wink:

Nice release

1 Like

thank you very much! i considered using GetVehicleNumberPlateTextIndex to check, but theyd have to write logic themselves around it. now instead they can just plop the exported function in the code instead of the getplatetext native and it works out the box. <3

1 Like

question - has anyone, or have you done it, made a snippit for incorporating with wraith radar?

I’ve made this script work with the wraith radar.
Head into the cl_plate_reader.lua file and at line 263 have it look like this = “local plate = exports[“pd_plate_flipper”]:GetVehiclePlate( veh )” and boom, they’re working together

3 Likes

These guys don’t answer support tickets btw. Theres people complaining about not having tickets answered for 3 weeks.

been having issues with the item not being taken away when installing the plate flipper Ive had a ticket open for about 5 days now and nothing.