Interactive Whiteboards

forumgif

Interactive whiteboards is a script that will allow your players to unleash their creativity by placing their own whiteboard anywhere they desire and start drawing right away. Whether it’s brainstorming a new business plan or just goofing around with friends, this whiteboard script is a nifty pick. Whiteboards are fully-synced between players and update in real-time meaning you can draw together with ease.

Buy here: PrimeDevelopments.shop

Config Pastebin

Main Features

• Real-time drawing updates
  • Responsive whiteboard placement system
  • Grief prevention
    • Lock own whiteboard from other players
    • Limit number of whiteboards a player can place
    • Cannot place whiteboards on roads
  • ESX / QBCore item support
  • Admin only commands to delete boards
  • Configurable static locations for non-personal whiteboards (respawn on server restart)
  • Add as many colours as you want

Stealth Plate Flipper
Realistic NPC Crime Report
Real-time Image Placer
Vehicle Tracking Toolkit
Exhaust Smoke Overhaul | Coal Rolling
Ultimate Checkers | 3D Player vs Player Minigame
Parking Enforcer Job
Apartment Cleaning Job
Lock Picking Minigame | Improved Lock System
Brake Cutting | Vehicle Sabotage

Code is accessible Partly
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100
Requirements OneSync
Support Yes (free)
15 Likes

Very amazing, I can finally make my schizo drawings into reality and share them with the world :heart:

2 Likes

go crazy champ

2 Likes

Can vouch, this script is incredible. So many possibilities for RP with this thing.

3 Likes

im going to step on a ledge and make a guess this uses DUI natives to basically texture the board with a webpage?

i dont personally know of any natives that would let you draw on surfaces. quite interesting.

2 Likes

Hell yes! I had this in mind for a while now, finally someone made it! Looks really good! Well done!

3 Likes

thank you, means a lot! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No DUIs in this one

It’s using runtime textures

1 Like

oh huh very interesting i havent touched those yet ill have to take a wack at them

2 Likes

Amazing job!

2 Likes

What happens when several panels are placed next to each other? Are the textures still correctly synced?

2 Likes

Yes, you can have as many as you want, this can even be seen in the video somewhere near the beginning

1 Like

:thinking: damn, i’ve been thinking all day how this could work.
I have narrowed it down to a few things:

Dui + CreateRuntimeTextureFromDuiHandle
cons: I think it’s not possible to create several runtimetextures at the same time. I have had problems with this in the past. (1st RuntimeTexture disappeared, so didn’t exist anymore when I created a 2nd one).

Decals
cons: You saw in the video when despawing (of the panel) that the texture was visible for a very short time longer than the panel. And decals would disappear immediately with the entity.

Would you be willing to say how you stream them?

2 Likes

Why is he gonna tell us how the script works? Took him (I guess) hours of research to achieve it, not gonna lie I’m curious too but doesn’t make sense he tell us how is made, that will just kill his sells cause everyone else will be replicating it. Btw nice script buying asap, just curious how it works with routing buckets because is where I’m gonna use it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is not the key element of the script, but the interaction between the interaction with the panel + the synchronised rendering of the panels. Even if he mentions this detail, there would still be the js for the dui + the lua functions to calculate the relative position of the pen on the board. :slight_smile:

*PS I have already managed a simple way to sync the data between the different clients (such details would rather fall under your example, as it would call a qualitative detail of the script, (which makes it stand out from other scripts))

1 Like

it would be cool to add more props, and opportunity to paste image on board