[STANDALONE] Füsti's zombie system

Hello everyone! Let me introduce you a standalone zombie system, the fusti_zombie.

First of all I want to thank @csontvazharcos and @Gellipapa for helping me making this script :slight_smile: :heart:

Description:

• As you can see when the player enters to the zone, x amount of zombies will spawn/player.
    (for example:) If player 1 enters to the zone, 5 zombies will spawn in. If player 2 also enters, another 5 zombie spawns in. Players can see eachother’s zombie, they can kill eachother’s zombie, loot them etc. Only the killer will get the loot, if you set the loot to false in the config. (see the videos) If a zombie dies, it will disappear after 30 seconds, if Player 1 leaves the zone, Player 1’s zombies will be deleted. If all 5 zombie dies, after 5 seconds they will respawn in a different coordinate. You can set different zombie models in the config, set the looting distance, added all translation, so everything is configurable. You can also set the zombie’s count/player, damage, health, armour, and canDieFromHeadshot. This means that if you set it to true, the zombies will get the damage as normal peds, but if you set it to false, they won’t die to a single headshot. You can put as many item’s as you want, and set the chance to 0-10. You can set custom blip data (sprite, display, scale, colour, text) with custom radius data (colour, alpha). Currently supports two types of zone’s, box and sphere. I have attached an example into the config. If a vehicle tries to enter the zone, it will put it back out from the zone.

Features:

• Optimized
  • Multiple zone options
  • Configurable zombie status
  • Standalone
  • Fully synced with all players
  • Blocking vehicle enter
  • Optional looting types
  • Chance-based item drops
  • Injure effects
  • And more!

Export:
use the export ‘inZone’ to check if the player is in the zone.
Example: exports.fusti_zombie:inZone()

Requirements:

• ox_lib
  • ox_target
  • ox_inventory

Config:

Documentation:

Previews and pictures:

If the video’s are not opening, use these links: video1, video2

Sphere and box zone options:
map

Testing with 70 zombies at one time:

Buy the script here:

If you have any questions let me know in the comments! Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 400
Requirements ox_lib, ox_target, ox_inventory
Support Yes
3 Likes

It is not standalone because there are several OX dependencies in the script!

1 Like

Seems good!

1 Like

it’s framework standalone…

1 Like

If I don’t want to use ox_lib
ox_target
ox_inventory
is it possible to change it?

why would you change it?

how good is the looting system? also do you have a discord for support? this will be the 3rd zombie script i bought XD

text me in dm ill send you the support dc invite :smiley: i’ll help you w anything i can. There are two “types” of looting system in there, as you can see in the videos

I think most of the core logic is based on ox_lib and ox_inventory, you can turn of ox target I think but @fustike would prob know better if it would cause an issue.

perhaps if people ask for it, he will port it over

How can I get a refund I tried looking for a contact info but nothing, the dependancies are not compatible with my server.

I will take a look on it

Yo, can zombies be put on the whole map?

You can create as many zones as you want

Is there the possibility to set the whole map with zombies and set the safezones?
How much is the resmon in this case?
Thank you

if you set safezones all over the map the resmon shouldnt be above twice that much it already is.