SpotiFive revamped - a new approach to an old concept

no worries, glad i could help. thats also news to me, wasnt aware that was something that could happen

odd, try restart the resource possibly, or maybe rehide/show it. + is there any errors in f8?

nah, nothing should interfere with it (in theory)

hopefully fixed the issue where the album art wouldnt actually scale to the resolution you were playing on

Could you make the UI moveable? Because, my speedometer is at the bottom middle and overlaps whenever I get into a vehicle with the UI on my screen.

it is movable in the config, however users with a custom position will have to move it themselves. the config is in shared/config.js, there you can edit the pos

As you can see, both top and bottom of my screen is already being used up with the Speedometer and HUD. Is there a way the client is able to move it themselves? As I don’t really just want to stick it somewhere where someone might not want it.

then /spotifive move reset to reset it

Alright, thank you I will definitely update my members on this :+1:

mine don’t show anything

are you actively listening to a song and not in a private session?

it has no sound. why is that

its a public session

it doesnt create any sound. like i said its pure UI at the moment, the most that would be added would be media controls, but never playing audio directly.

strange. could you show a picture of nui_devtools network tab?

Thanks. Its cool! btw

how do i see this?

type nui_devtools in f8 console iirc, or visit the cef debugging page

that isn’t useful, go to the network tab and send that instead

2 Likes