SpotiFive revamped - a new approach to an old concept

When pairing i get an illegal redirect_uri when signing into spotify

hm, whats the full url of the webpage it opens up?

https://accounts.spotify.com/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=undefined&scope=undefined&redirect_uri=undefined&state={"authCode":"q7tppg2xshq6npq6wz491v","serverEndpoint":"139.99.144.185:30266"}

thanks. found the issue, pushed an update :slight_smile: - let me know if it works

Cool thanks mate :slight_smile: you rock
It works but now the music isn’t playing ingame and the UI isn’t showing, I’m on 1920x1080 screen resolution if that helps. I have the app running in the background on my PC playing it. I’m on premium

strange, its working fine here. anything show up in f8?

pushed a small fix to make the /spotifive move command update the position of the album art instantly, as it would only update on song change

Not really just
[spotifive] PAIR SEQUENCE STARTED
[spotifive] RECIEVED TOKEN

NOTE: I do have ESX Installed and a ton of other resources/plugins, hope none of my HUD Plugins are interfering

weird. have you tried seeing if /spotifive toggle has done anything? your client got the token, it just doesnt seem to be doing anything with it. if nothing changes, try going into cef_devtools ( i think thats the name ) and then look in the network tab, see if any spotify requests are being made

It says that it disabled the HUD and reenabled the HUD But yet nothing still appears
I’ll try going into cef_devtools, and i bought the FiveM Server off Zap-Hosting incase that interferes.

It seems like it is making spotify requests as there are some for currentSongData and currently-playing

I checked and in the spotifive.html it says "No resource with given URL found

I checked here http://localhost:13172/ which i assume is the right location for cef-devtools

did you check network tab in cef devtools? it should be making some sort of requests

What requests do you mean? In the network tab it is making requests for currentSongData and currently-playing

hmm, then it must be working, currently-playing is what i was checking for. is the status code 200/204?

in that case it must be something interfering with the UI drawing

It says this request has no response data available under currently-playing

1 Like

if you go under the headers tab, what does the status code there show? if 204, then are you actually playing a song? iirc it wont begin drawing if no song is playing as theres no data for it to draw upon

Yeah i am in the spotify desktop app on my PC. The status code is 204 with green

are you currently listening to a song however, not just having spotify running? spotify usually returns a 204 when the player is paused

Yeah currently listening

When no track is currently playing, the request will return a 204 NO CONTENT response with no payload. If private session is enabled the response will be a 204 NO CONTENT with an empty payload.
do you happen to be in a private session?

Ah yeah i was thanks mate, turned it off now it’s working :slight_smile:
except the ui still isn’t drawing
i do have a loading screen installed which has the option to pause and play music with space that shouldn’t interfere with it should it?