Renzu_projectcars - Build your Dream Car

RENZU_PROJECTCARS

FIvem - Project Cars (One Sync Enable Required)

What is this?

• Enable your player to build their dream car from Shell. Included Advanced Chopshop and Car Builder Job.
  • can be used to Roleplay Car builder to Supply Car Dealerships in future.
  • Support Custom Vehicle Addon and Vanilla GTA Vehicles.
  • Player can Buy Parts and Junk vehicles

Download

Feat

• Vehicle Junk Shop ( Players can buy shells here )
  • Auto Parts Shop ( Players can buy parts here)
  • Built in Chop Shop ( Player can dismantle the vehicle for rewards )
  • Car Builder Job (WIP) - a Unique job player can work at Automotive Center if its allowed (job)
  • Built in Garage System ( enable your player to hide from others while building the vehicle )
  • Admin Commands to delete project cars
  • Support Item Unique per Vehicle Model (meta inventory required)
  • Let your player build the vehicle from nothing.
  • Build Zone (allowed only designated place for building a vehicle)
  • Job Shop only (disable Junk shop and auto parts shop for non registered job in config)
  • Both ESX and QBCORE is Supported.
  • Support Oxmysql, Ghmattisql, Mysql Async

Demo

Installation:

• IMPORT SQL FILE
  • IMPORTANT DEPENDENCY
- ensure renzu_contextmenu
- ensure renzu_popui
  • OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY ( Reccommended to enable this to fully see the full function of script )
- ensure vImageCreator - OPTIONAL for shop images
- ensure renzu_lockgame - OPTIONAL for interaction (recommended)
- ensure renzu_notify (OPTIONAL) needed to see whats happening or else change the notify system in client and server files
  • Start Project Cars
  • ensure renzu_projectcars

Framework Dependency

• ESX
  • QBCORE

ESX Optional dependency ( without this inventory you cant use the Unique Car Parts per Vehicle Feature)

• ox_inventory

items installation

• QB CORE - Qbcore Project Cars Item - Pastebin.com
  • ESX normal Inventory - start renzu_projectcars ( auto import items if not error )
  • restart whole server
  • ESX OX inventory - start renzu_projectcars to let them import the items
  • restart ox_inventory ( auto import to items.lua )
  • restart your server

todo minor list

• replace Install to Remove text UI when Chopping a vehicle.
  • continues feat adds
  • fix any bugs (if known)
  • support custom notification

Major todo ( in near future )

• intergrate with my vehicle shop

FAQ

FAQ

FAQ

• Items not working? make sure to install the item correctly to your inventory (its should be automatic) full restart of server might be required
  • Whitelist Vehicle how? - Any Vehicle Listed in Config.Vehicles are Whitelisted and what not included cannot be chop and built (purchase from shops)
  • How to use Inventory Image? - Copy the contents of INVENTORY_IMAGE Folder and drag it to your inventory image folder.
  • Chop Shop Delete Vehicle? - by default its true Config.DeleteVehicleSql
  • How to Allow only a Zone Coordinates for spawning a project - Config.EnableZoneOnly
  • How to Delete Project car its messed up in PD,HP? - Config.DeleteCommand default: /destroyprojectcar
  • What is vehicle_shell and vehicle_blueprints? - when Meta Inventory is true, System are automatically using vehicle_shell, any new purchase from junk shop will use it while vehicle_blueprints is for normal Non Meta Inventory like. ex. Chezza inv, ESX INV HUD
  • i Want only some job can access the shop? - Enable this Config.jobonly and set a proper job here Config.carbuilderjob default: mechanic
  • I Want some animation when installing a parts - Config.Interaction and Config.EnableInteraction
  • My Vehicle is not Starting after Finish the progress? - Config.KeySystemEvent sounds like you use KeySystem, setup a proper event.
  • My Vehicle is missing garage after Finishing up the progress - if your garage uses a Unique Garage id - setup it here Config.Default_garage
  • How to Add more Brands in Builder Job? its only dink and maibatsu now! -
in Config.BuilderJobs

add more here:
brands = {
      ['dinka'] = true,
      ['maibatsu'] = true,
      ['honda'] = true,
      ['bmw'] = true,
},
  • How Car Builder Job Works? -
  1. By Now its default Permission for all Job registered in Car builder table Config.
  2. In Car Builder Menu - you can request a job order list
  3. When Job order is refreshed , you can see the Vehicle list Requested by Dealership (imaginary)
  4. Build the Vehicle from Order List eg. Blista
  5. After Building Blista Store it on garage.
  6. now you can Release the Blista From Job Order to receive a money payout This is WIP Part and can be improved later on

Support only @ Github Issues

Other Release Related to Vehicles

• Vehicle Kits
  • Vehicle Shop
  • Vehicle Los Santos Customs
  • Vehicle Garages

Thank you

42 Likes

This s**ts wild bro! <3

2 Likes

wooow broo fantastic script thanks for making this free for us :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow! Nice one!

1 Like

Amazing work again from renzu
and Free :wink: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Another one !

1 Like

wow what for a release and its free i personaly dont need but i really really cant belive that you make it for free this days keep you work like you doing it right now and thank you for sharing this stuff with us :heart:

2 Likes

I have mad respect for you even if I am kinda done with FiveM atm. Carrying the free resource community in your back, good job.

1 Like

I saw the video for this the other day! This is fantastic!!!

I think the only question we had on our server while watching the video, was after the car is built - does it assign it a license plate and add it to the players owned vehicle list?

1 Like

What would be a good inventory that supports meta for ESX?

2 Likes

I suggest ox since its a open source and currently and actively being develop, thats what i use.

And for qb core i only use qb-inventory works good

@SAVRP

Yes it will be owned vehicles

Update Headsup

• Fix Chopshop Model Checker
  • Added GUI for Guide when spawning a project car

ezgif-3-e3c14cd195e2

1 Like

I went ahead and updated ES “OX” and Ox Inventory to send data through the ESX.UseItem function as a third argument, containing name, label, slot, count, metadata, and consume, so you don’t need to catch the callback event and perform a search.

1 Like

There is a problem, help me fix it, thanks.
[image]

1 Like

damn,
thank you for telling me this. OX!
:ox:

NIL Value of GlobalState.GarageInside
sounds like One sync is disable?

i forget to mention this only will work in One Sync Enable (infinity or legacy)

Whats your 3093 line in client?
mine

if props.modWindows then SetVehicleMod(vehicle, 46, props.modWindows, false) end
1 Like

my client line 3093
for k,v in pairs(projectcars) do

2 Likes

@Ww_WW5

you can verify by typing onesync in server console

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Excellent.

3 Likes

Hello,nice release but when i bought something the shop menu closes and my cursor still visible and i need to disconnect by F8 … i have one error is on this line : for k,v in pairs(projectcars) do

But i checked and my onesync is on …

1 Like

projectcars parameter is global state of GlobalState.Projectcars
it will only throw error if One Sync is disable or if There is some error on starting the script…
other than that you should provide more info :thinking:

this is how i enable one sync without txadmin

Edit ServerStarter.bat
\run.cmd +exec server.cfg +set sv_licenseKey +set onesync on +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372