Renzu_projectcars - Build your Dream Car

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Nawl this fire LMFAOOOOO.

1 Like

when is qbcore going to be supported shows in the config not supported yet

It is supported, i forget to remove comments

1 Like

As always an amazing job !!! Thank you Renzu for existing!!!

2 Likes

Nice Work Dude!!!

1 Like

So there is no way i can use custom car parts for shells if I have cheeza inventory. If not will this be added in the future

2 Likes

please man is there any way you can add cheeza inventory support for vehicle_shells

1 Like

Not possible,
Is chrzza is item meta suported?
And its not open source i cant look how to support it

is there a inventory that works with esx v1 final vehicle shells would work with

1 Like

merci pour ton travail remarquable

1 Like

The vehicle parts are supposed to show as different parts for every vehicle with ox inventory right.
Like for ex. Supra transmission for a supra shell instead of vehicle transmission.
I just started using ox inventory the description about how to import the part items isnt very clear

i keep getting an error when chopping, i remove all the parts and then after all parts are removed the shell stays and i get these errors

Amazing work

can we mix match parts to cars ?

I love this!!! You are the GOAT!
(Greatest of all time).

ive downloaded and installed this. works ok but when i chopped a car i get given a vehicle blueprints. when i use and select the cars shell andplace the shell down somewhere. i press enter to confirm the spot then the ui menu shows for a second then starts flashing and nothing happens.

i have to restart the resource

Freaking amazing work! :grin: I probably won’t use it now since i don’t run a serious rp server but when and if this is probably the first thing im gonna add after i add all the esx essentials and everything else that is required.