[RELEASE] xenos_fpsbooster

Hello to everyone, today im here to release my new creation, an fps booster.
I was inspired by a popular Italian server called “Impero” (i saw it there).

premise: I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE SOURCE CODE OF THAT SCRIPT (and i dont need to see it), THIS SCRIPT WAS MADE FROM SCRATCH

You can use command /fps to open the menu
the script have 3 type of settings: Ultra low, Low, Medium

How it works?

Use the entity enumerator to find closest entity in a range of 20 meters and if entity isn’t visible on screen, set the entity invisible otherwise set the alpha to 210, a value that makes the entity the same as it normally, but weighs a little less.

The SetPedAoBlobRendering native toggle of the shadow under the ped (GIF | Gfycat)

RemoveParticleFxInRange(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId()), 10.0) This allows you to remove any particles in the range of 10 meters from the player coords

OverrideLodscaleThisFrame(value) This allows you to override “extended distance scaling” setting. (https://gfycat.com/DetailedHauntingIncatern)

PS: I have never explained something to anyone, that is, tried but the result does not seem very decent :joy:

Some results

Tested on a GeForce RTX 2060 (6gb) (All game settings high)

• Without any settings (70 - 80)

• Medium (85 - 95)

• Low (105 - 115)

• Ultra Low (120 - 130)

Tested on a GeForce 1060 (6gb) (All game setting low)

• Without any settings (95 - 110)

• Medium (110 - 115)

• Low (120-125)

• Ultra Low (125 - 130)

Download

PS: I know i can do more, as soon as i have time and a pc fixed (yes, my ram broke :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

26 Likes

Looks promising, hope you’re making it so the options are saved between sessions

Oh nice release ! I will try it now for my players :slight_smile:

Same will give this a test and see how it works out

1 Like

nice release

is it VRP ? thanks @XenoS.exe

i checked the code and like he wrote you only need esx for the menu default, if you use vrp you can just make it with the vrp menu

1 Like

I made a fork that allows you to use ESX or a chat command.

Its also entirely rewritten because I wanted to see if I could get execution time from 0.01ms to 0.00ms (i did :sunglasses:) Same features and natives are used though

a kinda dumb ques from me but howw can i check execution times ? as i cant seem to find out how

toggle resmon in client console

So… Does this mean your version doesn’t require ESX? that’d be great

i used to use that but allways get access denied
other than that i tried this script and i like bro gj :heart:

@achilles_Linc
Use Canary + resmon 1

Actually works?

Still requires ESX… Really not sure why something like this would require ESX anyways. Kinda odd. Was looking forward to trying this.

I mean you did only give it like 9 hours. Its also says in his post

PS: I know i can do more, as soon as i have time and a pc fixed (yes, my ram broke :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

1 Like

I’m aware; But i’m replying to @Samplee, who’s edited it to where it shouldn’t require ESX… at least that’s what im gathering by his comment, as well as looking at the client.lua, but when i type /fps ulow or any other command for the resource, if i open the console this is what it says.

It does the exact same thing as the original; but i’m 110% certain i’m using @Samplee’s version.

it’s my version

1 Like

Samplee

13h

I made a fork that allows you to use ESX or a chat command.

github.com

Sampleeeee/xenos_fpsbooster

Contribute to Sampleeeee/xenos_fpsbooster development by creating an account on GitHub.

Its also entirely rewritten because I wanted to see if I could get execution time from 0.01ms to 0.00ms (i did :sunglasses:) Same features and natives are used though

his version is edited… In the client.lua, it allows you to configure whether or not ESX is a requirement. By default ESX isn’t required in @samplee’s version.

Your version: xenos_fpsbooster/client.lua at main · XenoS-ITA/xenos_fpsbooster · GitHub
Samplee’s: xenos_fpsbooster/client.lua at main · Sampleeeee/xenos_fpsbooster · GitHub

Take note that in Samplee’s version, this is included at the top:

local Config = {};
Config.UsesEsx = false

Im getting a problem with the lights (enviroment, cars, pretty much every single light) are blinking every 5 secs, any ideas?

1 Like