[RELEASE] xenos_fpsbooster

Oh nice release ! I will try it now for my players :slight_smile:

Same will give this a test and see how it works out

1 Like

nice release

is it VRP ? thanks @XenoS.exe

i checked the code and like he wrote you only need esx for the menu default, if you use vrp you can just make it with the vrp menu

1 Like

I made a fork that allows you to use ESX or a chat command.

Its also entirely rewritten because I wanted to see if I could get execution time from 0.01ms to 0.00ms (i did :sunglasses:) Same features and natives are used though

a kinda dumb ques from me but howw can i check execution times ? as i cant seem to find out how

toggle resmon in client console

So… Does this mean your version doesn’t require ESX? that’d be great

i used to use that but allways get access denied
other than that i tried this script and i like bro gj :heart:

@achilles_Linc
Use Canary + resmon 1

Actually works?

Still requires ESX… Really not sure why something like this would require ESX anyways. Kinda odd. Was looking forward to trying this.

I mean you did only give it like 9 hours. Its also says in his post

PS: I know i can do more, as soon as i have time and a pc fixed (yes, my ram broke :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

1 Like

I’m aware; But i’m replying to @Samplee, who’s edited it to where it shouldn’t require ESX… at least that’s what im gathering by his comment, as well as looking at the client.lua, but when i type /fps ulow or any other command for the resource, if i open the console this is what it says.

It does the exact same thing as the original; but i’m 110% certain i’m using @Samplee’s version.

it’s my version

1 Like

Samplee

13h

I made a fork that allows you to use ESX or a chat command.

github.com

Sampleeeee/xenos_fpsbooster

Contribute to Sampleeeee/xenos_fpsbooster development by creating an account on GitHub.

Its also entirely rewritten because I wanted to see if I could get execution time from 0.01ms to 0.00ms (i did :sunglasses:) Same features and natives are used though

his version is edited… In the client.lua, it allows you to configure whether or not ESX is a requirement. By default ESX isn’t required in @samplee’s version.

Your version: xenos_fpsbooster/client.lua at main · XenoS-ITA/xenos_fpsbooster · GitHub
Samplee’s: xenos_fpsbooster/client.lua at main · Sampleeeee/xenos_fpsbooster · GitHub

Take note that in Samplee’s version, this is included at the top:

local Config = {};
Config.UsesEsx = false

Im getting a problem with the lights (enviroment, cars, pretty much every single light) are blinking every 5 secs, any ideas?

1 Like

You are the best.

no it doesn’t it worked fine on my server without esx. if anything doesn’t work it would be the esx version, didn’t even bother to test it