[RELEASE] xenos_fpsbooster

You are the best.

no it doesn’t it worked fine on my server without esx. if anything doesn’t work it would be the esx version, didn’t even bother to test it

use canary not production (change in fivem settings)

I honestly don’t know what to tell you; i’m using your version but it still throws errors as if ESX is a dependency.

do you have Config.UsesEsx = false ???

1 Like

GG for your creation you made it… pff LMAO this is stupid steal other creation :clinking_glasses:

Kann mir bitte jemand Helfen

1 Like

with what?

Sure do! I have it set up exactly how you configured it.

Got it working; my notepad++ was bugging. Anyways; Feel free to implement this!

add the line below to the top of client.lua, that way when people type /fps it shows a list of commands :wink:

TriggerEvent( “chat:addSuggestion”, “/fps”, “commands are ulow, low, medium, reset” )

PREVIEW:

Works good. Thank you for this release, it is good resource for optimization of FPS and source code is useful itself due to used natives there. The only one small thing is that I have a textures/props/objects flickering, this happens because of entity handler.

Players are getting invisible.

if not IsEntityOnScreen(ped) and ped ~= GetPlayerPed(-1) then

try that, getworldpeds gets your own ped too. either use GetPlayerPed(-1) or PlayerPedId()

Having problem at line 22: attempt to call a nil valuee (global ‘CascadeShadowsClearShadowSampleType’

Probably you artifacts is to old, try to update it, if not fix it remove that line

Let me try updating. I just updated to Linux 3874. Didn’t notice there is an even latest one.

Updated to latest 3922 but still not able to find global value. Its ok, I’ll remove the line. Thanks!

any idea when open scoreboard or inventory it’s auto reset and need to enable again and again ?

no, i’ve never had that problem

Very cool! Will test this out one day!