[Release]WeaponOnBack v0.3.6 (with Tint/Components)

WeaponOnBack

Description

• Put / Sheath weapons on back, with components and tint

Features

• Put / Sheath weapons on back
  • Components and tint are displayed - this is the first script achieved this AFAIK
  • Multiple slots (Left, right and spine)
  • Flexible display, via switching weapons
  • Adjustable attach position
  • Smooth streaming across clients
  • OneSync-Only - Runs on OneSync with StateBag feature, please keep server update-to-date

Attentions

• Doesn’t work with ESX weapon as items/inventory or so. This is triggered based on GTA-V Weapon Inventory feature. Feel free to contribute on repo to support ESX inventory if you want ESX on :slight_smile:

Commands

• /wob pos x y z - Adjust attach position
  • /wob rot x y z - Adjust attach rotation

FXManifest

• local_interval_ms - Relative to local refresh rate
  • network_interval_ms - Relative to network refresh rate

Downloads

• View repo - Please Star the repo if you enjoy this script :slight_smile:
  • Download here

Changelog

weapon-on-back-v0.3.6 (2021-03-24)

• Bugfix: Weapon still slung after its in hand when switching from unarmed (reported by @John-Marcab)
  • Bugfix: Attach offset cannot be set to negative (reported by @Django_1)

Credits

Donation

• If you like this script, please consider buy me a coffee, your kindness keeps weapon on your back!
13 Likes

Looks damn nice!

But I ask myself a question, if the player has weapons on his back, and he disconnects, what happens? Do the weapons fall on the ground or are they automatically deleted?
I remember that it was one of the problems with another script that also made the weapons in the back

Would love to know this as well. Would be incredible if that issue is fixed. Regardless, this is a fantastic release — will definitely be donating.

this only works with weapon wheel? i dont use weapon wheel how do i get weapons on back working?

Sent you some coffee, good job.

Weapons will delete when ped has been destroyed. Eg: disconnect, respawn and change ped model and etc

获取 Outlook for Android

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Currently the only unknown factor is how would this actually be when server have lots of players. I’ve only tested in two players online.

获取 Outlook for Android

This basically works when player “changed current weapon on hand”, and wheel is just one of the most common use cases.

获取 Outlook for Android

Enjoy this script, ßÙÁ¨ßÙÁ¨ (©b-©b)¤Ä¥í ¸É±­~

»ñÈ¡ Outlook for Android

can this work with weapon as item?

1 Like

Sry, what’s the so-called item?

If u mean component like suppressor, color and etc, it sure does.
If u mean store in the inventory/bag(i’m not sure but ESX has something like this), then it probably not

What a boss, great script mate !

Hope you enjoy this script :slight_smile:

weapons can be as items, so that they are stored in DB and in your inventory.

How is resmon doing?

It’s based on the mechanism of GTA:V, and there’s no such item/inventory concept by the game itself.

Pretty low usage. And you can tweak refresh interval in fxmanifest.lua either way.

1 Like

Very nice script, is there a way to exclude certain weapons from it?
I now have 2 guns on my side, one in my holster and one hovering next to it…

Could you provide video/image for it? There are three attach points, and is intended to to that