Based on Scully’s sling script with code optimization and new features.
This script allows players to sling their weapons to the back/front.
You can see a preview of how this works here
You can download it on github
- Allows to customize what weapons can be used (see config.lua)
- Allows to customize if a weapon can be used only in the back or if it can be used in the front too
- The command is configurable
- Keeps weapons attachaments on “unsling”
- Keeps weapons ammo on “unsling”
- Syncronized across network
- Adding weapons mag and attachaments to the object (currently i can’t figure out a good way of doing it due to the coords)
- Adding keybinds to the script (currently clients can do it on their side using console keybinds
The default config allows for the following weapons with all their components:
- Sniper Rifle (back only)
- Heavy Sniper (back only)
- Heavy Sniper Mk2 (back only)
- Marksman rifle
- Pump shotgun
- Sawn-off shotgun
- Marksman rifle MK2
See more information on how to edit config.lua on github
The “allowone” stands for if its allowed on the front or not. True = allowed, false = not allowed.
This is based of Scully’s Sling Script
Indecision#7334 for helping me test and giving suggestions