[PAID][Release] Weapon Sling Script

No clue, I was last searching for script of this form around 6 weeks ago.

All code is written from scratch and, in regard to other one, acommodates all weapons and is fully customizable where the other one is just hardcoded

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for kind words. What form of preview would you like to see? I’m kinda new to whole releasing and especially selling things XD

Any type of video previewing the script :wink:

Or even a voice over of you explaining the script in a video works too :wink:

Okay, added the preview, hope it clears things!

I will say, it’s a good modification you’ve written; and I’m sure people will be interested in it as was I; however the $30 (inc Tebex fee’s) selling mark puts me right off. I’m not here to tell you you’re wrong however, I would suggest you reconsider the price; whilst I get the fact you’ve done research, learning etc. There’s a lot of servers out there who won’t be able to justify spending $30 on one modification.

If you lower the price; you’ll have a better time selling the product; getting your name out there and one day being able to release a modification that can be sold for $30.

Again, only a suggestion and from what I’ve seen with previous developers.

3 Likes

Removed bunch off offtopic comments

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

2 Likes

If you look at both scripts, you can see it obviously isn’t.
This script has all attachments saved and fully synced. The other one isn’t. And this script is 100% adjustable through an easy config file, nothing hard-coded.

Removed discord link, OP please review releases rules.

Is this script encrypted at all?

No. It is abiding by FiveM and Tebex TOS

I’ve worked with the script you referring to and it is configurable. Maybe not as easy as this one but to me, that’s not a good reason for a $25 difference.

Nice script bro I bought it and working pretty well, nice looking script for police or even gang members…

is bean bag included?

Hey,

BeanBag is not included as it is not my resource. I added this option to acommodate one we use which replaces Sawn-Off Shotgun. If you would like to change the weapon from Sawn-Off to one that is replaced by your BeanBag after purchase, I’ll be glad to help you!

There’s a chance that it might be this one, with added taser mechanics through some other resource:
Bean Bag Shotgun [Replace | Tints] 1.2

A really kind person who doesn’t hesitate to help you. He is accessible and took the time. I recommend the person without problem.

1 Like

Nice, I’ll probably end up buying it once I get the money but anyways good work!

Does this work with onesync?

Just great ! <3

Verry good job !

Thanks for kind words <3

Keep in mind that default corrdinates for vests were adjusted for our own vests and you might want to fiddle around with them on your own to get the best placement!