[Standalone] Law Enforcement Sling

This script will allow you to sling a weapon to the front or back of your vest, this is not to be used without a vest or you will see the weapon floating. This sling script is optimized and will support the standard attachments and weapons used by Law Enforcement, those being the carbine rifle and pump shotgun with the scope and flashlight. The attachments will show while the weapon is on your vest and you can place a weapon on both sides at once. This script comes with a config with the options to change the default command and enable/disable the attachments. By default the command is /sling [1 or 2], 1 will put the weapon on the front of your vest and 2 will place it on the back. Please feel free to make suggestions as I would love to improve this script as it is just something I threw together quickly.

Click me if the video doesn’t load

scully_sling.zip (2.2 KB)

9 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Looks like a great script, adding it to my server now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

worse release ever… joking nice work dude 10/10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can this be client side

This script no…but it’s definitely possible to make one that you can run on your client rather than the server, you’ll just need to join a server with scripthook enabled.

:face_with_monocle:

Maybe with hotkey? :smiley:

2 Likes

I get that some attachments and custom things on weapons won’t show when slung and I have no issue with that, but is it possible to have it return your gun how it was configured when you unsling it? For example, our Tactical units use the Carbine MK2 with extended mags and skins but when we sling it, it goes back to the basic black with the standard mag (again, we don’t mind that on the slung version, but when we unsling it, it stays that way instead of how we had them setup and we have to re-equip our loadouts to put it back.

I’ll be updating this soon with a better config and attachment system.

1 Like

awesome!! Hopefully the issue can be resolved where we can get our configured weapon back when we unsling! I’ve been looking at the modified Weapons On Back script that allows for front carry, but I don’t want it to do that with every gun in our weapons wheel. I love that yours only reacts to our carried weapon when we type the command, I just need it to give me MY gun back :slight_smile:

1 Like

im in love with the script but with my eup vests the weapons slings very slow, how do i change it so its slings higher?

2 Likes

I am using this right now and it only seems to be seen on client side

anybody have problems with when you sling it, and then pull your weapon out, theres now your carbine and one on your back still. and then if you switch to the front, you now have one on your back, one on the front and one in your hand?

Hey scully is there any way to make a hot to assign front and back while the weapon is drawn?
If you can make that or give some insight that would make the script perfect.
Another thing, is there any way to sync this across all players so anyone can see the rifle on my back?

This does not currently show for other players. Only client!

1 Like

Is there a way to add more weapons to this?

Does anyone know how to make the weapons show up for everyone on the server and not just the client?

This resource is broke and doesn’t work.

how can I make it just /sling for off and on also it dont let me unsling from back because of the unrack weapons from car script how can i fix this as i need both scripts