[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

do you have to have onesync?

Sorry for the late response, that’s really odd, I can’t reproduce this and this is the only report of it that I’ve had. Have you modified the radio system at all?

I do believe you have to have OneSync in order for mumble to work.

1 Like

Having problems with nativeaudio using this resource, on our server when we reach around > 20 slots people stop hearing eachother even if they use the vsync command or restart voice chat

Hey, This doesn’t seem to be a resource issue, just an issue with native audio. While I can’t help much in the situation if you are able to get the clients to make full dumps removed: use the post below as it has the actual way of doing it I can provide it to someone who can actually fix the issue.

1 Like

That process only applies to FXServer, for the FiveM client please follow the following guide: Enabling and uploading full client dumps - Modding Tutorials - Cfx.re Community

1 Like

how to change defaultCycle = ‘F11’
when id do change it ingame it stays F11

NVM found out i have to do it ingame

You have to set that value before starting the resource if you want to change it, after the first start the default is already set in your config.

having this problem what was conflicting with yours ?

Don’t let other resources set NETWORK_SET_TALKER_PROXIMITY or MUMBLE_SET_AUDIO_INPUT_DISTANCE or
MUMBLE_SET_AUDIO_OUTPUT_DISTANCE as it can break this script, it’s in the big disclaimer on the github

the radio doesn’t work for me but i can see that the voice thing is active in the bottom left corner

You added the provided rp-radio in the description?

1 Like

sorry but I am unable to change the keys.
I tested all the possibility:

setr voice_use3dAudio "true"
setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly "true"
setr voice_enableRadioSubmix 1
setr voice_defaultCycle "Z"
setr voice_defaultRadio "CAPITAL"
setr voice_debugMode 1

I’m sure I am doing something wrong

the convar are set before the resource pma-voice.

Any suggestion would be appeciated.

1 Like

If someone joins when the key is already registered as Z or F11 they have to change it themselves in their keybinds, otherwise what you have posted should work.

1 Like

Hello I am getting this error in my console, wondering if im doing anything wrong. Help would be greatly appreciated! https://i.imgur.com/8oXRCax.png

1 Like

Sorry for my previous reply, meant to respond to another message :laughing: are you currently on the latest version of FiveM, the last person to have this issue was on an extremely old/outdated version of FiveM that resulted in the script not working.

1 Like

its fine xD, if you mean artifacts i will try and update them to see if that makes any difference. Thank you!

EDIT: Its working now thank you so much :slight_smile:

For people having issues with switching their phone/radio over please refer to this issue

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: Good Release, had a problem while starting script but solved after updating artifacts

how to you install this

1 Like