[RELEASE] Unicorn Club Script 🔞 | kc-unicorn V1.1 [Free]

qb-lapdance

This script aim at bringing life & interactions to the Unicorn Club, buy lapdances in the premium lounge or go throw some cash at the poledancers :eyes:

This release is a huge remake from a previous made script, qb-lapdance

Don’t forget to :heart: this post if you liked this resource, it motivates me to keep coding for FiveM (But it’s mostly for my ego :drooling_face:)

This resource use FiveM-checker, created to easily keep track if a resource need to be updated!

FEATURES

• Use one of the seven available seats of the Unicorn Club and choose which stripper you want your lapdance with
  • Lean at the poledance area to throw some cash at the strippers
  • Strip-Club Blip at the Unicorn
  • Lap dance and pole dance marker
  • Choose between different framework, standalone is set by default. [standalone, esx, qb-core]
  • Multiple ways to display the text at all markers (Config.Text)
  • Update Checker and changelog if new update found directly in console on resource start, except if fivem-checker is installed and running on your server
  • Run at 0.00ms (0.08%) on idle and 0.03ms when in lap dance (Max reach was 0.07ms)
  • Check for players already in a lap dance to avoid conflict or dupe
  • Proper locale system with French and English language already included
  • If you run into any issue with this resource, just set ‘Config.Debug’ to true, it will print some debug logs in the client console. You can then send them on this post :+1:

kc-unicorn is heavily configurable:

• Config.Framework
    Choose which framework your server is using so qb-lapdance can work with it [standalone, esx, qb-core]
  • Config.Text
    2D, 3D, Better3D, None (Set the one you like to suit your server, the performance difference is mostly non-existant)
  • Config.LapDanceCost
    Set the cost of the lap dance
  • Config.ThrowCost
    Set the cost of how much players will throw at the poledance
  • Config.LegMoney
    Little easter egg for your player, will add an accessory “Leg money” to the stripper if the player has more than ‘Config.LegMoney’ in cash. Set to a huge value if you don’t want this
  • Config.Nudity
    Set to true if you want the stripper to be topless (Only for player above ‘Config.NudityAge’)
  • Config.NudityAge
    Player age restriction. If underage and ‘Config.Nudity’ is set to true, the stripper won’t be topless. Set to 0 if you don’t want age restriction
  • Config.Blip
    Set to false if you don’t want the blip on the map
  • Config.BlipStripclub
    This config will let you easily modify the blip to your need. It also include comments to help you in modifying it
  • Config.BlipCoord
    If you want to move the blip on the map, change this.
  • Config.LapMarker
    Set to true if you want the marker for the lapdance to be “drawn”
  • Config.SelectStrippers
    Set to true if you want to let your player choose which stripper they want for their lapdance
  • Config.Strippers
    List of available strippers for the lapdance
  • Config.Language
    Set the language variable that will be used for the locale system. For now, kc-unicorn has translation in French and English (fr or en), but you can easily create your own translation!
  • Config.UpdateChecker
    Set to false if you don’t want to check for qb-lapdance update on start
  • Config.ChangeLog
    Set to false if you don’t want to display the changelog if new version is found

Some new features will be added soon: Being able to use the 7 seats and not only the first in the Unicorn Done :white_check_mark:, choose between different stripper Done :white_check_mark:, different gender for stripper(?), member card for cheaper lap dance(?)

KNOWN BUG :

• None (For now I guess?)

Preview: Coming Soon

Screenshot:

Do not pay attention at the resmon info in those screenshots, I need to finish creating the preview and they will be updated!
Idle

Near Marker

On Marker

In Lap Dance

Download & Installation

Manually

Download kc-unicorn.rar

Requirement

Drag the folder into your <server-data>/resources/ folder Add this in your server.cfg:

start kc-unicorn

If you have any suggestions I will be happy to hear them :wink:

19 Likes

Hey thanks for this seems really fun, a suggestion I have is to add a Config option for each stripper, so when someone spends money on her, the money goes to the society of the job specified. This way clubs can make some more extra income. :smiley:

2 Likes

Note that this is not working for ESX because you forgot to get ESX object
This only works for QBCore afaic

2 Likes

also you can’t use xPlayer.getAccount() in the client side:

same error for me :slight_smile: script not working… forget lot about ESX

@aymannajim @Algoma The ESX integration used is based on an old ESX, but I just saw that there GitHub has been deleted/private. That’s maybe why you haven’t saw which ESX it was using, can you point me which ESX are you both using, so I can modify the script to make it work for yours?

1 Like

ESX LEGACY for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is not the purpose of this release, tho I appreciate the idea and might add a config for this, which job/society script are you talking about please?

1 Like

i think esx_society for use with job. like unicorn job or other. and for my part. i use esx_legacy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ESX v1.2 final, but your script wouldn’t work for any of them. You need to declare ESX first.

1 Like

Yes, esx_society to add the money the player spend to the society’s account. Also, you should check ESX Legacy for intergration most of us use this. :slight_smile:

Will sure look into that tomorrow :+1:

:raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:

oO uh ?

1 Like

Any option for custom mlos?

2 Likes

You can change the coordinate yourself, will not be an easy task since it’s uses PolyZone tho… Which MLO are you talking about?

works for me but says outdated how do i update it

It isn’t outdated, I mispelled something in the code, this will be fix for the v1.1 that will also include fix for ESX

so I don’t need do anything to my server as its telling me update this script

Exatly, I will mention you once the v1.1 is done :+1: