[QBCore/ESX/STANDALONE] Unicorn Lap Dance | qb-lapdance V1.2 [Free]

qb-lapdance

/!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\

/!\ DEPRECATED, SEE KC-UNICORN! THIS IS A NEW AND BETTER QB-LAPDANCE /!\

/!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\ /!\

Lapdance script for the Unicorn strip club, it will add a marker so you can buy a lap dance in the premium lounge :eyes:

Donā€™t forget to :heart: this post if you liked this resource, it motivates me to keep coding for FiveM (But itā€™s mostly for my ego :drooling_face:)

FEATURES

• Strip-Club Blip & Lap Dance Marker at the Unicorn
  • Choose between different framework, qbcore is set by default. [standalone, esx, qb-core]
  • Update Checker and changelog if new update found directly in console on resource start
  • Run under 0.01ms on idle and 0.03ms when in lap dance (Max reach was 0.07ms)
  • Stripper animation from esx_lapdance by Loffes
  • Check for players already in a lap dance to avoid conflict or dupe
  • French, English language included (Locale system in a QBCore resource yeah you read right)
  • If you run into any issue with this resource, just set ā€˜Config.Debugā€™ to true, it will print some debug logs in the client console. You can then send them on this post :+1:

qb-lapdance is easily configurable:

• Config.Framework

Choose which framework your server is using so qb-lapdance can work with it [standalone, esx, qb-core]

• Config.LapDanceCost

Set the cost of the lap dance

• Config.LegMoney

Little easter egg for your player, will add an accessory ā€œLeg moneyā€ to the stripper if the player has more than ā€˜Config.LegMoneyā€™ in cash. Set to a huge value if you donā€™t want this

• Config.Nudity

Set to true if you want the stripper to be topless (Only for player above ā€˜Config.NudityAgeā€™)

• Config.NudityAge

Player age restriction. If underage and ā€˜Config.Nudityā€™ is set to true, the stripper wonā€™t be topless. Set to 0 if you donā€™t want age restriction

• Config.UpdateChecker

Set to false if you donā€™t want to check for qb-lapdance update on start

• Config.ChangeLog

Set to false if you donā€™t want to display the changelog if new version is found

• Config.Blip

Set to false if you donā€™t want the blip on the map

• Config.BlipStripclub

This config will let you easily modify the blip to your need. It also include comments to help you in modifying it

• Config.BlipCoord

If you want to move the blip on the map, change this.

• Config.Language

Set the language variable that will be used for the locale system. For now, qb-lapdance has translation in French and English (fr or en), but you can easily create your own translation!

Some new features will be added soon: Being able to use the 7 seats and not only the first in the Unicorn, choose between different stripper, different gender for stripper(?), member card for cheaper lap dance(?)

KNOWN BUG :

• None (For now I guess?)

Preview: Coming Soon

Screenshot:

Idle

Near Marker

On Marker

In Lap Dance

Changelog :

Version Ģ¶1Ģ¶.Ģ¶1Ģ¶ 1.2 : Changelog

Download & Installation

Manually

Download qb-lapdance.rar

Installation

• Drag the folder into your <server-data>/resources/[qb] folder
  • If you donā€™t have ensure [qb] in your server.cfg you will need to add this
start qb-lapdance

If you have any suggestions I will be happy to hear them :wink:

3 Likes

awesome work! hopefully someone can convert to esx :smiley:

1 Like

Why not make it standalone with qbcore support if itā€™s just going to use the qbcore notifications.

It is not just using the QBCore notifications, it also uses the QBCore birthdate of the player for the ā€˜Config.NudityAgeā€™ (And also getMoney/removeMoney obviously)

But I will update it with a standalone version :+1:

I might update it with ESX support, but you can use esx_lapdance until I update qb-lapdance since it pretty much works the same

3 Likes

Update 1.1

New feature

• Config.Framework - You can now choose which framework your server is using so qb-lapdance can work with it [standalone, esx, qb-core]
    Thanks @Vihtal and @SirBombay for this request/idea

Fix

• Missing locale ā€˜StripperPauseā€™ added

Ģ¶PĢ¶lĢ¶eĢ¶aĢ¶sĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶dĢ¶oĢ¶wĢ¶nĢ¶lĢ¶oĢ¶aĢ¶dĢ¶ Ģ¶vĢ¶eĢ¶rĢ¶sĢ¶iĢ¶oĢ¶nĢ¶ Ģ¶1Ģ¶.Ģ¶2Ģ¶ Ģ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶sĢ¶tĢ¶eĢ¶aĢ¶dĢ¶

Update 1.2

Fix

• Player was not being sited properly on lap dance start

Download

1 Like

Maybe add a sitting animation bcs everytime i go inside i stand there

What do you mean? Can you add a screenshot or something?

You should be sitted during a lap danceā€¦ Might have miss something, will test that later but pretty sure it was working :sweat_smile:

Oops, I understand now, I will check right now the issue with it! :sweat_smile:

qb-lapdance has been updated to fix this issue, check this post:

Thanks again @BubbleDude for reporting it out! :heart:

awesome brother! keep up the good work

1 Like

Here is a few tipsā€¦ hope it help you!

1. Dont be so rude to bitches
  2. Try tipping with money instead of your fist
  3. Wine and dine her before asking for a lapdanceā€¦
2 Likes

Awesome script! Can you update it for Gabz MLO? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Gabz works are paid resources. I would love to but I canā€™t put any money into it :face_with_head_bandage:

i have done the coords to gabz MLO if you want i can upload them here in the comments? It may not be perfect but does the job. Not sure if that is a pull request i would do so happy just to give it to you or post it here.

1 Like

You can try to do a pull request if you know how to, if not, you can DM me on cfx.re :+1:

I will DM you it as you can look it over if you want.

1 Like

did you get this edited i have the same issue would love for it to work with gabz mlo

Anyway you still have them? I have Gabz VU but not the coords. Would greatly appreciate it man.