[Release] TrainSportation ~ Drive & Be a Passenger in a train!

its too bad the passenger trains dont actually let passengers on even with it set to true you cannot even put a friend in the locomotive

but its annoying because this script works great otherwise

and now someone is trying to sell one for 30 aha

1 Like

Yeah saw that yesterday :rofl:.

im honestly wondering if he took parts of this script here, and the other script made by whats his name with the ticket system, then made his own but whatever

the one downside to this script here other than the no passengers is the desync when you see someone else driving a train

Look about this script, I tried him in the past and he is fine there is what to improve as always in coding but I didn’t look much at the other script to be honest.

are you able to give me the file for the Train Config you created? or explain how to make it easier? I would like to run 2 engines with multiple cars in my server but my Trains.XML config stuff legit does nothing for me.

If you are speaking about the script I made here

No it does not take any code from this or any other scripts its fully made and is completely different from any other scripts, it allows driving and being a passenger in both metros and trains on onesync servers. With NPC passengers and fully custom Train model support

The doors are always open, and i cant close them

how do you make the train go really fast

Somehow when I try to put the Script in my server it starts but nothing happenes in the world can you help me?

When i want to spawn the Trolley the Ftrain is spawning and my game crashes

disable drawline

i know this post is not the latest, but i have one question how can i use the createTrain in another script, because i don’t get it to work somehow

How did you do this?!!?

New update!

• Tested on 3095, with latest server files (2/4/24)
  • Updated manifest
  • Changes/cleaned up some log stuff
  • New Config.Keybind to change keys easy
  • Config.Debug is on by default now, turn it off if you want to spawn your own trains via another resource!
  • Open/Close Train Doors with animations! (Thanks to HJDCZY (on github))

I don’t support custom trains issues, you can do it, but if you crash or something doesn’t work I can’t help. It probably has something to do with the train not being loaded when you attempt to spawn it.

By default, on 3095, as of 2/4/2024, this works as originally intended (to drive trains)

Have fun with the doors! HJDCZY addition lets you walk inside the trolley! (It opens doors on other trains too!)

https://i.imgur.com/VMzjkLQ.jpeg

yeah I added the door opening system and submitted the pull request! it can be used now!

Am I the only one having server wide problem where everytime I press “Numpad 8” or “F” There is a Red Line/laser coming out of my waist? and I know its from this Script… Because when I turn it off the line/laser gets removed

how??

I pushed out an update that has the distance testing draw lines configured by Config.DebugDraw in config.lua.

It’s disabled by default now.

Do you think if I move the spawn circle inside the trains, that it will be more realistic than flly into the trains? And is there a smart way to brake ? Because I feel like i cant go to 0, without reverse :smiley:

is it possible to spawn and go through the city? also the tram in the city every time I push G doesn’t spawn. Any help would be much appreciated.