[Release] TrainSportation ~ Drive & Be a Passenger in a train!

I just keep starting to drive and then BOOM! i crash
CfxCrashDump_2021_07_17_06_13_25.zip (2.5 MB)

can you possibly make this Ace permission allowed?

script started, but i dont see any of the green markers

I have the same problem currently with the TGV, could you find a solution?

Nice script!

any way ace perms can be added?

Would this work on a QB server?

it doesnt work for fivem

It Does Am In My Local Works Fine

My Own Local host

By Any Chance Did You Get This to Work for Have More Engine In The Front Am try To Figure Out How To Use This For a FiveM Server Am Apart of

is it possible to take the T off the map but keep the green marker? Thanks!

Hello!

Is this script being supported or upgraded? I managed to download this version, and can spawn a train but I am not able to select any other train model… Does anybody know how to change the train model spawn per default?

Thanks!!

It does. I managed to get this script working with some bugs in QBServer Localhost.

When i spawn the metro my game crashes

Hay

I made the script on my server and also have a custom train and I wanted to take containers out of the freight wagon (where? see picture)
grafik
, when I then try to spa
wn a train my game crashes how can I properly remove the freight containers so that these then no longer hanging on the train?

pls anwser and help me

If you have a trains.xml resource then you can make a config using “freightcar”, then at the train spawns in the config.lua of this script you can change the id to 25 (26 if you have the tuners update).

Im assuming you have the tuners update in your server, find the trainID thing in the config.lua file and change the trams trainID to 25 (or up the id by 1 if you have a custom train config for it)

1 Like

The script works perfectly. I’m still trying to figure out the trams but just having active freight trains in the city is great to have.

This works fine on Fivem. :slight_smile: