[Release] Taser Effect

Taser Effect

Showcase

Click here if the video above doesn’t work.

About

Taser effect is a script that does what it says, adds a taser effect when the player gets stunned.

Now, I’m aware that there already exists a taser effect script out there, however, this one is different. Instead of looping in a thread to check if the player is stunned every frame, it uses game events. This of course makes the script more optimised (0.0ms at all times).

It also fades out the visual effect than just turning it off in an instant.

These are small changes, but I’ve decided to share this as it does provide improvements over the “old one”.

The other resource for those who want it:

Update 25.07.2023:
Added a config file for easier usage, and added options for disabling writhe (Insta death from getting stunned) as well options for NPC’s to drop weapons. + Added an experimental option for players laying min/max time laying on the ground after getting stunned.

Download

Direct download: taser_effect_1.0.1.zip (2.8 KB)

Some of my other resources
[Standalone] [Paid] Helicopter Camera
[Standalone] [Paid] Sit Anywhere
[Release] No Exploding Pumps
[Release] Telescopes

10 Likes

nice work bro

1 Like

Nice release gona take a look!

1 Like

Minor Update (1.0.1)

Added a config file for easier usage, and added options for disabling writhe (Insta death from getting stunned) as well options for NPC’s to drop weapons. + Added an experimental option for players laying min/max time laying on the ground after getting stunned.

Hello, I don’t know if you know this bug. But on the first time you join the taser timer is not working until you restart the script, then it’s working.

That would be considered a bug yeah, what part of the script doesn’t work until you restart the script? I know that how long you stay on the ground only works after the first stun.

No sorry, I tried it with a lot of prints but no solution.