[RELEASE] [STANDALONE] GTA_Holster

This is a standalone optimized script where you can have a unique or same holster animation on each weapons that you want.

You can modify all the configuration for e.g animations, timer, flags, on the config file.

The reason is simple, i was looking for something like this, but all i found was with a unique animation and not optimized at all so i made my own. Enjoy it.

HEY YOOOOO @d0p3t IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU !! AAAHH. :sneezing_face: :clown_face:

5 Likes

Can you have Animation like this?

2 Likes

Why not, all you have to do is to adapt it on the config file as you need.

Play with the animation dict/name, flags, and timer, if needed i can add the blendspace speed.

Any problem with parachute ?

Cause already see this kind of ā€œHolsterā€ that is a problem with jumping with a parachute :wink:

Thanks for the answer and the share btw :wink:

1 Like

I didnā€™t know about that, i need to test it out thanks to let me know.

1 Like

New update has been push, check added to avoid issue with parachute.

1 Like

Good release, but itā€™s kinda glitchy since you float up for some reason. Can it be fixed or is it just an animation bug?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your feedback, nothing is bug all work fine, you just need to play around with the correct flags needed, for e.g if you donā€™t wanna get this ā€œissueā€ just change the flags between 48 - 63.

flags between 48 - 63 will let your player idle not moving, just doing the animation, and also if you change your animation dont forgot to play with the timer, having a good timer means having a good animation playing smooth.

I will show you guys an example by playing with flags :

Donā€™t forget that you have a list here of parameter and flags enum that you can play around :

Annotation 2021-06-21 113622

it would be better if we can move during animation nice share tho :upside_down_face:

1 Like

sure try to change the flags to 32 or 120 on where you want be able to move your player while playing the animation.

1 Like

Hi i charged it to were you can move while taking out your weapon.
But you can shoot before the animation is done so it donā€™t look right.
do you know if there is a fix for this?
If not thatā€™s ok, but still nice script

Hey, It ainā€™t supposed to happen because we do check until holster is or not true depending
we DisablePlayerFiring.

for e.g

Citizen.CreateThread( function()
              while holstered do
                Citizen.Wait(0)
                DisablePlayerFiring(GetPlayerPed(-1),true)
              end
            end)

check if you still have this, else this is causing probably because of your parameter of your anim.

I still have that bit of code
The only thing i have changed is the flag to 120 so you could run and take out your weapon.

Oh right, well itā€™s the flag that remove the time it need to donā€™t allow the player to shoot when is animed.
I will see can what i can do.

ok thanks :grinning:

1 Like

I will push a patch of that soon.

New Version 1.3 has been pushed.

• Player can now move while animated.
  • Player canā€™t shoot while animated (can still happend once).