[Release][Standalone] Frobski-Stunts

Frobski-Stunts

I saw someone selling a simple stunt script for 7euros, so I decided to make one took me less than a hour to make.

Features

• Do a random stunt by pressing the “J” button by default when you are on a bike specified in the config
  • Config for KMH/MPH required to stunt

Config

Config = {}

Config.KMH = true ------ If set to false it uses mph
Config.KMHspeed = 40 ------- how many kmh you need to stunt
Config.MPHspeed = 20 ------- how many mph you need to stunt requires Config.KMH off

Config.Bikes = {
 'SANCHEZ01',
 'HAKUCHOU2'
}

Video

Check out my other releases:

Expand

[PAID] Frobski-Roulette
[RELEASE] Frobski-GPS
[PAID] Frobski-K9
[PAID] Frobski-Notes
[PAID] Frobski-OBD

23 Likes

Sweet man!

2 Likes

Maybe you should’ve charged for it so you could afford to activate Windows :wink:

8 Likes

I wish

Damn, I haven’t seen a murder like this since my ex-wife tragically passed away.

7 Likes

I saw the paid version, this is sick my dude, thanks!

I see you have

Config.Bikes = {
‘sanchez01’,
‘hakuchou2’

Does it work with BMX?

1 Like

This is pure art! Tnks a lot to share to us.

1 Like

yeah just add it to the config

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the response.

1 Like

hey i downloaded this and added to my server no problem but wont do anything when i click J and i see the /stunt in my chat options but wont do anything, ived tried the sanchez and 2 import dirtbikes

1 Like

What does your config look like?

sanchez is called “sanchez01 and sanchez02 etc”, the custom ones does not work since I convert the string to upper letter, let me push a fix give me some minutes

true my non custom GTA one is just sanchez with no numbers tho for some reason lol

Ok, I updated the github repo try now

okay it works for imports now thanks homie <3

1 Like

For some reason, after a while of doing stunts, they just stop working. Any way to fix it?

it doesnt work with add on motorbikes for me. Ive typed in the spawnnames but it only works for GTA vehicles like sanchez01 or krust etc… Is there a way to make it work for add ons?

Did you download the newest version?

i think so, I clicked on github and downloaded the version which was updated 4 days ago

1 Like