[ESX][PAID] Bike Tricks! $4.99 [RELEASE]

I want to delete this post, dear moderators

3 Likes

Another leak file. lol

4 Likes

The script is very different from the other.

Someone else has already done it!

1 Like

just change that you use it with a menu, that the menu is not even yours, someone else has already done it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Havent i seen this before hmm

1 Like

what is the difference? this is free [Release][Standalone] Frobski-Stunts - #8 by capitv

1 Like

so you took this script [Release][Standalone] Frobski-Stunts - #2 by Pk_RP and added ESX to it and now ur charing 5 bucks for it… :man_facepalming:

That that script is standalone, this is esx and can also be used on any motorcycle

it is very easy to do this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then you do it

I did not know of the existence of that script, I can put this free no problem, I put it of payment for that I delay a little doing it.

Hilarious. People keep slightly modifying a leaked script and selling it. The best part is they say “I never saw any other script!” like they suddenly woke up today and thought “shit, FiveM needs a bike stunt script!”. What are the odds? :clown_face:

2 Likes

How is this “ESX” when it’s just animations on a bike/motorcycle? That makes ZERO sense, this script is 100% already done, and public access, you’re charging for a script you didn’t create, you just copied their script and somehow made it require ESX?

2 Likes

EXACTLY!!! At least when I post up scripts (Rarely) they’re both, FREE and unique… Auto restocking black market, Bodybag script system. (UNIQUE and hasn’t been done as far as I’m aware).

1 Like

Then do it… dont charge for a script thats already made.

Of course you do, because you got exposed really fast. LOL