[Release] Stance Modifier (crouch and prone)

https://streamable.com/otrja

https://streamable.com/iwlnb

This repository contains:

• README
  • Stance.cs
    • Source code to change a players stance through standing, crouching, and prone movements.

Disclaimer:

To utilize these file(s) you will need to strip project methods (mostly logging) and compile a .dll to use a resource on your server. Otherwise, you are best served using the source code to derive your own implementation in the language of your choice.

24 Likes

Looks very stable, Great work on that man :heart:

My community will be using it now, if you want to become a dev for us, let me know.

Does anyone know of a tutorial to compile scripts to .net.dll like the FRfuel script?
Because I am still pretty confused with it.

1 Like

This is some REALLY great stuff! I’m looking for more devs at LifelineRP

Very cool. Def gonna be using this.

+1

You’re helping to the community a lot, keep up the great work

Sick! This is awesome!!

I’m trying to set this up on my server, but it’s not working.file extension .dll .I did Lua, but it didn’t work.Can you help me with the installation?

just wow, probably first release so smooth :smiley:

visual studio for files cs

Anyone got the Compiled .dll and can PM/DM me it? I don’t understand what to do / how to make it a .dll file lol

stuff like “Client.ActiveInstance” and “Cache.PlayerHandle” are showing as errors?

dll is also a client script, stream it in a resource.

someone that compilled this could post for us that dont know how do it?

4 Likes

I’ve tried to compile it into a.dll with vs and import it into the server.

The server did not report an error, but pressed the button without any response, the same as before.

Hope for help. Does it have to be rewritten as.lua?

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20181106040645

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I really need this!

1 Like

You can’t use stealth after using this, you can only get on the ground. Is there a way to make both prowl and hunch exist at the same time?

can you be more clear on what your asking @MIMIKU

Can somebody send me working resource of that? I sent it to my programmer friend, and he said, that .cs file is corrupted. Or just tell me how to convert that file to .dll. :slight_smile: