[Release] Stance Modifier (crouch and prone)

i have a fully converted and working script for this

Can you maybe sent it over because you got it working? I’m not that good with Dll’s. It would be greatly appreciated

crouch-n-prone-master.zip (1.9 KB)
heres a copy of the one i used for a base to get it working on my server SavageRp. i am Crazy Blue may be a little different for everyone but overall good in my eyes. one more thing you may have to work on the timing part to suit your needs hope you enjoy

1 Like

Thanks man i appreciate it :smile:

np bud let me know if you need help with it

Will do ((20Char))

As much as this script appears cool I just dont like the fact you basically yeet it on the floor

:rofl: he said yeet

This makes you sink into the floor when proning and standing up.

I had no hand in the development of this script and it does not perform in the same manner. Just making a note incase someone is confused as to why this was linked in my thread.

how do we compile it exactly ? which dll we need to reference etc ?

As someone who has only dabbled in LUA (unfortunately), is the Client class available in CitizenFX somewhere or is that your own? If it is, is there a substitute for “Client.ActiveInstance.RegisterTickHandler”?

It is just an infinite loop that runs on every game tick.

Thank you! That’s what I needed to know to get it working. :slight_smile:

is there a way to get it to do crouch on left control and prone and pressing left control twice?

Yes just set it to what you like I can help you out if need be but it’ll be on the weekends I’m extremely busy during the week

hey i really appreciate it. I couldn’t figure it out. I’m just looking to get it to crouch when left control is pressed and prone when it’s pressed twice

Has anyone noticed that when you are prone and go first person and hold W (or whatever your forward movement key is), you move just as fast as if you were jogging? If anyone has encountered this, how did you fix it?

I had to disable this from my server because proning cancel other animations such as being tased but a stungun, collecting weed animation etc. Any fixes? Or maybe can just split into crouch only and prone only?

I am new to working with dll files, how can i actually compile this and use on my server? I tried but i just got a bunch of errors in the console :frowning: